I was freaked out. I need to think about this. You're crazy if you think he's on the up-and-up. The only reason you can say that is because you don't know what he's doing behind the scenes. Why do you need me to find them? He left the country to study. Let's talk about safety. Hughes told me that the trip had been canceled.

Nathan died in a boating accident. I thought it was Naomi's. I saw at a glance that there was something the matter with my father. The miso soup has heated up. We were skeptical.

I gave it to them yesterday. We're making a logo for the firm. I'm always hungry. Cockfighting is illegal in many countries.

Kee used to eat out every day, but now he can't afford to. Coleen said he'd be here, but I can't find him. I felt for the light switch in the dark. All eyes turned towards her. We'll be in touch if we have any further questions. I'm sorry, you are not allowed to.

He wears his turban on one side, meanwhile his whore is naked at home. Are you staying at this hotel, too? What about your cousin? I'm not lighting their candles. They divided the bread into two pieces.

We often hear about an energy crisis these days. Moore gave Ken the note I'd given him to give her.

I'm Alan Tate, Terry Tate's son. Just be glad Vick didn't tell Laurence what you really thought of her.

Did you show him your pictures? After a while, I noticed that we weren't walking on the path anymore. There's nowhere to run. She thinks that European cars are better than American cars. It's too late to help her.

I can't walk fast, but I can walk for a long time. We can't let them kill him. I don't want to talk to you, because you broke my heart. Steven couldn't get the book he wanted. Raphael was with me. But, he didn't keep his promise. This is too easy for him.

If you compare him with his older brother, you'll see the difference. But we call him Tony at home. They all need to go. I didn't think Farouk would actually try it. Excuse me, I'm lost. We gave him a royal send-off at the airport. Where do you think we should live? Put the lid on and start at high flame, when it boils set to medium flame and boil for about seven minutes. Surya is extremely unsociable.

Siegurd has trouble expressing his true feelings. The movie wasn't half bad. On Monday, I'm going to visit my sister in Boston. I'm looking for Rakhal. You don't know where he is, do you? I don't think there is any way I can win this triathlon. I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Naren and Stephen looked at each other for a long moment. I'm not sure I can be of any help. Delbert gave Lance a moment to think about it. Let's not do that right now. She did nothing but cry all day.

You have a beautiful flat. I had an egg sandwich for lunch. Don't think that by insulting me you'll solve the fishermen's problems! Gunnar has nice skin. Then let us begin. Florian failed horribly. I doubt the veracity of his statement.

Dan killed just for the sake of it. I motivated you. Did you explain the situation to Leslie? Adjust the focus of the microscope. Please keep me informed of the matter. I need your help clearing this table. A person who likes flowers can't be evil. We have a new student joining our class today.

How much are you asking? His rude reply provoked her to slap him on the face. Axel respects you. I was exhausted by a full day's teaching. Oliver isn't very good at sports. I had to compromise on this point. She has an eye on a good bargain. You aren't alone.

I've got to talk to him.