(403) 463-8199

"http://example.org/" is a URL. Why do you want to kill us? Anatoly wanted to talk with Merril. Dan stormed inside a nightclub and started shooting. Children will produce beautiful works when they grow up. Why are you visiting Australia? I hate to interrupt, but I need to say something. When was the last time you saw Jeffrey crying? "Don't yah think this bag's cute" "Yea, it's so cute." Why are you so interested in what Hazel thinks?

(403) 463-8199

Lenny didn't want to be here. Lately, I've been growing a pot belly. It must be middle age... The roses that you gave me are very beautiful.

(403) 463-8199

Do you have a library in your school? I am Ji Sung Park. He just wants to be left alone.

(403) 463-8199

Would you ever do that? This car is my father's, but in a little while it will be mine. Insurers are now required to cover a number of recommended preventive services, such as cancer, diabetes and blood pressure screenings, without additional cost sharing such as copays or deductibles. She was afraid to pass through the woods. Irwin shakes his spear in anger at bear. He isn't running. They made him sign the contract. Glen divorced Terri after the children graduated from college. I want you to arrange a meeting.

(403) 463-8199

Like Charles would be my type? What is it, honey? I didn't do it for Thuan. The car my grandfather gave me only got ten miles per gallon. I thought as much. Your philosophy of life is different than mine.

(403) 463-8199

When it was put that clearly, I was at a loss for a response. Ken didn't have the courage to try it again. Raj was unable to conceal his anger. Can't we do more than that? Let's see what Mark wrote. He's unlikely to want to get involved. Jisheng dislikes crowds and avoids going to the shops at peak shopping periods. The black cat is running fast.

(403) 463-8199

Have you been fired? Hostilities permanently ceased.

(403) 463-8199

Which school is the best? They have no sense of sin. This is the most exciting book that I have ever read. Thad wants to borrow your car. The only sound to be heard was the ticking of the clock.

(403) 463-8199

We've got one hour to find her. The girl to whom he is speaking is Nancy. I can arrange that. The president handed the speech to the reporter.

(403) 463-8199

You were exceeding the speed limit, weren't you? Wanker. How long have you and Sharon been married? We sat and waited. How certain are you that he's a criminal?

(403) 463-8199

I acknowledge my mistake. After all, he's your boss. I won't need it. I'm not certain we can get tickets tonight.

(403) 463-8199

Dory is older than I thought he was.

(403) 463-8199

She says she will call you later. Your car's here. I have done all that I can. I like this color. I never thought I'd find them. The tiger ate Tiefenthal.

(403) 463-8199

Please open your suitcase.

(403) 463-8199

Why are you panting so? Half a loaf is better than none. You need to have exact change to pay the toll of the expressway. The train makes 20 miles an hour. I can take a picture with my phone if you want. Today is our anniversary so let's make this a special dinner. He has no common sense.