I'm listening to a Harry Potter audio book with the Walkman I just bought. I thought you'd be interested to know that Marek got accepted into Harvard. We need your support. Elias Jackson is one of our finest litigators. Kristian hasn't called. She is too meek. Isn't that what needs to be done?

Your train is on track number three. Why would I be happy? I've decided to resign. He is rich and you are just as rich. This heater runs on oil. Norm was obviously devastated by what happened. I don't accept to write this kind of letters. He achieved his aim at last. He's rich, so he can do anything.

My sister is thin, but I'm a little overweight. I think he will succeed. He made spaghetti. My bladder is bursting. You should have killed them when you had the chance. Robbin couldn't spell very well.

Cristi is too young to be doing that. Those twins are identical, not only their faces, but also in their characters. Do you really think Loren is handsome? Please pay attention to what I'm saying.

Do I still get paid? Say hello to Jimmy. You're learning, right?

You can count on us for better service in the future. Thousands of dollars in scholarships go unclaimed each year. It's about fucking time. We trusted each other. Can you call him? I didn't flunk. Did you enjoy the film? What languages does Val speak? I know you're a friend of Loren's.

Don't forget to come here at seven tomorrow. Simon is an errand boy. We aren't here to hurt you. Do you have an item that you always carried with you as child? She seemed to be suffering a heart attack. He has absolutely no respect for other people's feelings. I've visited many parts of England.

I was on my way home from work. Is the road short or long? You're lucky Michael helped you. King kissed Jinchao gently on the lips. You aren't college material. Jisheng won't understand this. It's a good idea to bring nail scissors. Kees was vague.

Why didn't you wait for me?

It looks like a cactus. Everybody liked them. The boss tortured the workers with his criticism. Excuse me, could you please take a photo of my friends and me? Have I missed anything?

I think this is good.

I'm not in a position to give you any advice. The men were carrying the boy to the hospital. Liyuan seems very busy. Fay is a careful worker. It's just a precaution.

I understand why you're concerned. Are you often grumpy? He gave me a ride home. Why hasn't Mick been jailed? In tennis, you'd call this an unforced error. That has nothing to do with you. Could you show me how to start this machine? Why won't you help? Gerald didn't want to make the same mistake as her sister. She's dependent on her husband.

It's important to take cultural relativism into account before judging another culture. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Midterm elections are often disastrous for the parties in power. I thought I told you about that yesterday. I cannot boil water. There is no gas. The Japanese embassy has warned Japanese citizens to be careful. I wish I had an answer. Are you going to tell Gail, or should I? Will he ever change?

I ran into your brother on the street. You must take care of us. I can beat you to the station. According to Marlena, Renu is just a predatory guru who promises gain. We've been friends since I was 6 months old. I recognized Jane at once by her voice. He spends a lot of time on the phone. You should have let me warn you when I had the chance.

Ramneek has an attitude problem. Let's clear out the attic. His stupidity shows in everything he does. Part approached warily. Are you very keen about going with them? He has confidence in his ability. These novels are published in French, as well.