We'll get started as soon as we can.

Clarissa claims to be a Canadian.

This test is important.

I wish you a pleasant evening. With the sun shining bright, we should go for a swim. Liquid love is a concept created by sociologist Zygmunt Bauman concerning the fragility of human bonds in postmodernity. Let's just try it again. It's about time you got married. I can't understand Rick. Roy is invited to the party.

We have enjoyed peace for more than 40 years. It's your turn to wash the dishes. Here's your milk. I am at lunch. You were never much of a talker. We'll decide it like men, bring the dice!

Kids these days have no imagination whatsoever. Only a nationwide revolution and sweeping economic reform will bring the hoop and stick back into vogue. Everybody looked up. Siping wasn't paranoid. This antique brazier no longer has any real utility. I wasn't nervous about it. This sentence states exactly how the writer feels. I don't think they're coming back.

How can I make it easier for you? Why would God allow this to happen? In fact, I am happy. She's a wedding consultant. I finally found a use for this old thing. Case's paper lacks any citations. They ought to have arrived there by this time.

I live in Japan. Daniel and Phiroze got everything they needed. The U.S. Department of Health says people should exercise at least two and a half hours a week. Orly, Sunday. Parents take their children there to watch the departing planes. She was hurt in the accident. They'll bring him.

The teacher gave us a copy of the syllabus in the first class. Let's talk about your work this evening. Remember that most people are more interested in talking about themselves than about you. He feigned indifference to the girl. That's Stanley's family. Moe felt woozy. Dustin's guilt could not be proven without the murder weapon. I'm your only hope. He's out taking a walk.

I wonder how nutritious that is. That is a well-managed company.

All we need is a little more time. I was not mistaken: the old man did not refuse the glass he was offered. Christmas is near at hand.

Martha can't win and he knows it. I told Vice that we'd probably be late. I came here three days ago, too. I interpreted what he said in French into Japanese. I knew we should've brought more food with us. I stick to the old-fashioned. Ritchey has lost his motivation to work. It was a dry year, and many animals starved.

Jaime has broken a few things. The explosion did a lot of damage to the building. I come from a small town in the Midwest. He is far from being happy. I remember the first time we met. Lois finished doing the dishes.

She has not finished her homework yet.

Hume fell asleep with his clothes on. It hasn't come up yet. We argued over this silly thing.