Angela needs some advice. Other things being equal, the simplest explanation is the best. 100 dollars? That's pocket change! Ice melts into water.

She feels hurt. How is he getting along with his school work? He put his eldest daughter in charge of his second restaurant. They're all corrupt. I am most grateful for all the help I have been given in translating sentences. I don't know if we're going to be able to do that.

I hope it won't be long before I can see you again. That's my favorite chair. Find mutual interests, and you will get along with each other. I'd rather be in Boston. This Publix is always crowded. I always got up early in my childhood. No matter the age, a child is a child. Would you guys shut up?

What a lovely day! Frankly speaking, this novel isn't very interesting. Lee is thinking about what he should do next. I think you're old enough. Mah is doing the same thing Brett is doing. How much is it including insurance and tax? You're supposed to be helping them.

My daughter is fast asleep. Who helps you with your housework? Could you explain to me what happened? You guys wait here. Maybe you embank it. Now I am a teacher, I think otherwise. I kept the ball rolling by talking. I'm over with the mission.

I asked many people about the store, but no one had heard of it. I can smell flowers. King John honored his treaty with Spain. Brandi offered what he thought was helpful advice. The language autodetection feature on Tatoeba hardly ever works, but you can count on other users to set you straight. I wonder what I'm going to do with all this stuff. Do you have a headache and a sore throat? Panos has a cousin who is a doctor. Suddenly she felt tiny, worthless and miserable. I honestly didn't know what to expect.

Your eyes are as beautiful as the arms of the Venus de Milo. Can I tell them you'll be visiting? He complained to the chef. I have bad news.

Children are more at risk for lead poisoning. What have we accomplished? What is the Christmas gift we are giving to her? You always like to trip me up, don't you? Why can't I stay with you? I have to create a new website. Panzer's fingerprint was evidence that he was there. That happened a week ago. We haven't any lid for a box that big.

I wish I could get it out of my head. This world is a valley of tears. Does she think of being perfect? It is easy for me to solve the problem. We just need a minute. All the members of our club, excluding me, are men. I can feel the heat from here.

We might need the extra room. Sarah stayed with Annard and John when he visited Boston. Germany lies in the heart of Europe. But when the morning's sun brings new day, I know all God's mercies will be renewed. How I suffer! Jeff did what he could for Mariou, but it wasn't enough. Have I come to the right place? I'll be back in an hour to check on you again. I'm considering taking a gap year to develop myself and increase my self-confidence