I understand what you say, but I have trouble internalizing the message.

Can't we go with her? I wanted to tell Tal something, but I decided it would be better if I didn't.

This is going to happen. Serdar can't remember how to use the shredder. I didn't know Juliet was fat. Those who don't know a foreign language know nothing about their own. I saw Malus climbing up the scaffolding. No one is free; even the birds are chained to the sky. The girl lacked musical ability.

When he was young, he liked to go by bike.

Liars must have a good memory. This sauce is quite hot.

If the torque is too high, the shaft might break. That's why we are using a shear splint as a torque limiter. Show me where Dan is in this picture. Spread your legs apart. The clever doctor was able to cure the Prime Minister's illness. I'm sorry, my boss is sleeping right now. Please come back tomorrow. Please remember to put out the cat before you go to bed.

She has no sense of the beautiful. I didn't sleep at all last night. Language textbooks often contain only good people. She demanded that I should help him. He is a hard man to approach. Military pilots are trained to take more risks than civilian pilots.

I play with Rubik's cube, not with Ruby's ass! Did you know he bought a condominium? I just want you to know that I'm here for you. Can I take books out? Whoever may say so, I won't believe. He read into my words a message that I hadn't intended. "Left-Wing" communism is an infantile disorder.

This cellular phone is really expensive. Now all we need is a plan. People are more educated now than they used to be. Their company survived the crisis. I don't know how to help them. You should see a therapist. A large cask of wine had been dropped and broken, in the street. It's fine to set up a web page, just be sure you don't infringe anybody's copyright. I want it now!

Can you drive me to the airport? I was wondering when you'd show up. I changed my mind, so I'm not going. She spent all afternoon cooking. Ask Kyung to call me as soon as he returns. They sell apples, oranges, eggs, and so on. Only with this difference am I a man. I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. You seem distracted.

How do you know her? Rajeev realized Nou was deliberately avoiding him. Lida learnt a Native American language and she teaches it to Native American children. Thank you for the time you spent with me during my visit to Atlanta. How many tricks have you taught your dog to do? Let's leave as soon as Sigurd gets here.