(407) 332-2124

I prepared breakfast for them.

(407) 332-2124

Where did you learn to drive? What had happened wasn't Luis's fault. Space stared at the floor, not wanting to say anything. I did everything I could, but I had to give up. She suffered from anorexia as a teenager. Dan was surprised by Linda's reaction. Piete wanted to know where I lived. Fay made Elisabeth wash the car. Are you hiding? There are many things worse than death.

(407) 332-2124

The leading brand of fizzy drinks in most countries is Coca-Cola. I've got cookies. What's your favorite fruit?

(407) 332-2124

Follow me. I'll show you how to get out of here. She has watered the plants. She seems happy to be here. Mr Smith drilled them in English pronunciation. Vegetables and fruits are an important part of a healthy diet. My luggage has just arrived. I wish I could come with you, but I have a test tomorrow and I need to study. I'm not going to be late if I can avoid it. He used to go to school by bicycle, but he takes a bus now.

(407) 332-2124

Is it raining now? I said he might go. Get me a cup of coffee. He won the next election. A report came in that Apollo 11 succeeded in landing on the moon. What do you hate? Worst day ever!

(407) 332-2124

Mario had a thoughtful look on his face. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Why don't you join me? Janet sure knows how to stretch a dollar. How long have you been here? She advised him to go to the hospital, but he didn't follow her advice. OMG! I didn't know that! Murat wasn't a very good man.

(407) 332-2124

I wish Rudolf would stop crying all the time. Hunter didn't notice that Murat was staring at him. I'm really excited for Liyuan. I'm sure you'll love what we have on the menu tonight. As she was wondering what she should do next the king's son came riding by, and, seeing Elsa, sprang from his horse, and took her by the hand. The problem has become more complex. Don't touch that button!

(407) 332-2124

I have to let you go. Every perfect man in literature has always been created by the pen of a woman.

(407) 332-2124

The ship was at the mercy of the wind and the waves. She joined the Red Cross.

(407) 332-2124

I think maybe you've got the wrong address. Sorry, I was distracted. Tammy was arrested for carrying 30 grams of cocaine.

(407) 332-2124

Hiroyuki spoke in a low voice. Why wouldn't you let me go to Shatter's party? Are you hiding from her? He lost himself in thought. I haven't seen him in years. Please bill us separately.

(407) 332-2124

Ralph told Marc that the cake she baked tasted good. What happened to the other one? I want to know more about you, Krzysztof. I'm looking for a lipstick to go with this nail polish. He has to burn his fingers.

(407) 332-2124

Leo is reliable. I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. I can't reach it. I'm not a horror film buff, but I do enjoy a good horror film. Owen took a moment to compose himself. They want you out there right away. Don't give it a second thought.