(407) 366-6131

One by one, the Senators voted. Don't put anything on the box.

(407) 366-6131

Let's break stereotypes! Andreas doesn't have to do that now. Plagarism in America is strictly punished. If I want something, I get it. As the train came to a halt, all of the passengers wondered what was happening. That's what counts. School's out for summer. Stop pretending that everything's okay. It's not. How do you do this?

(407) 366-6131

Prisons are full of lunatics. She likes to talk in our presence. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob. He is the shorter of the two boys. It's not just here. Can I exchange this with something else? No one believed me at first. We went to see our neighbours. The news finally reached me last night. I don't know if that's possible.

(407) 366-6131

I feel like being alone.

(407) 366-6131

I won't lend you any money. I told them you were coming.

(407) 366-6131

Heavy industry always benefits from war. The snow lay deep.

(407) 366-6131

You'll never walk alone. I'll just go for a walk to clear my head. The CD isn't labelled. How's that possible?

(407) 366-6131

Do you think Jackye is uninteresting? I've been gone three and a half years. Why is it so important for you to talk to Kirsten? For four years, he cut the grass at the original price, but I noticed that toward the end of that year, he had a helper with him quite often. Am I so different from you? We had a rough flight because of turbulence.

(407) 366-6131

It doesn't matter when you come. He gave me a record. We had lots of fun at the dance. In order to keep our feet warm we had to shift from one foot to another and keep moving. Terrance's the life of the party. Leung and Mahesh spent three hours discussing the plan. To be absolutely truthful, you suck at football. I didn't know you were staying at this hotel.

(407) 366-6131

Let's ask at the circulation desk. Elias wished he hadn't looked. The horse is galopping. I didn't come with Suresh. Language is one of the most important ways of communication. Why is the dog here? I slept a little during lunch break because I was so tired. Not to brag, but I have a pretty high IQ.

(407) 366-6131

I'd like a little privacy. I think it's going to get steadily hotter from now. After standing for 6 hours, Antonio's legs became stiff. There's no way off the island.

(407) 366-6131

His favourite team doesn't win a lot of competitions. Do you plan on taking part in the interview? I have not let you down. Do you know whose dog this is? Hildegarde, my wife and I sleep together two times a week. There are a lot of abandoned houses in the neighborhood.

(407) 366-6131

Why don't you go sit down at the table? How much longer do you think it'll be until it starts raining?

(407) 366-6131

I'm much happier wasting time looking at a handsome woman than a pretty one. You have the necessary skills. I forgot to do something that needed to be done. Can you tell me what to do? Our supply of sugar has run out. This game can be played by young children. Steve looked very happy. John laid claim to the painting. I'm tied up at the office.

(407) 366-6131

He is the only son that we have ever had.

(407) 366-6131

We always associate snow with skiing. No one asked you.