"Do you live in Rome now?" "Yes, we've been living there since July." We could talk about them.

That doesn't sound too difficult. You can't get there from here. Honzo is former FBI. Will you really send me a Japanese doll? Don't look at him. Ramneek was dressed like a pirate. Come on, Arianna, speed up or we'll never get there! The store where you buy groceries is called a grocery store. Give them money. Am I supposed to be at the meeting on Monday?

The day is for honest men, the night for thieves. I gave my father a silk tie. You're on to something. Tell them I'm sorry. Shuvra is mature. Are you learning English?

How exactly did Johnnie die? Polly could've done better, I think. They turned around. We left this. Do you want some help?

Kiribati is threatened by climate change. The ship was built at considerable expense. Iran is the eighteenth largest country in the world.

They made the novel into a drama. When are you going to say, I do? Can I have a little bread while waiting? I don't like walking home alone after dark. I didn't ask him to go there. What Pontus said was besides the point.

If he were as intelligent as he thinks he is, he wouldn't say such absurd things. It's useless to deny it. If they won't listen to reason, we'll have to resort to force. I was just trying to remember. With Oleg's help, I'm sure I'll be able to do it.

If you go out so lightly dressed, you'll catch a cold. You're wanted in the principal's office.

Return to the sender.

Mario is so sick that he barely can move. The Doctor took his usual position, opposite to Grace. Sunil doesn't want to do anything to hurt Shankar. My books sell very well. It wasn't something I'd planned to do. I'd prefer to talk later. You will be proud of me. Who will come with me? Leslie was sitting alone on a bench.

An Englishman, a Belgian and a Dutchman enter a pub and sit down at the counter. Says the barkeeper, "Wait a minute, is this a joke or what?"