Keep digging. He has had a long teaching career. She is suffering from kidney disease. What's the name of this intersection? Cynthia prepares food in front of the customers in his restaurant, Ramneek's tavern, that's known throughout the city. He announced that he would come at once and investigate the matter.

I was just thinking about him. This hat is a little too small for me. We got dead drunk. Could you tell me what your specific requirements are? Marlena accidentally cut himself while peeling an apple. There's nothing like close combat to test one's mettle. It just doesn't feel right. She was a kind person. Modern art doesn't interest me. Why do you say these things, Jianyun?

I didn't know what it meant at that time. You'll find another buyer.

Marriage proposals flooded in. Lois giggled and Luc smiled. What's drinking? A mere pause from thinking!

I had to help him. What does all that mean? You are not going to welcome the guests. I remember being there. Half the class say that they drink coffee. Have you ever been fingerprinted?

You can make up for lost time by taking an airplane instead of a train. Roland can finish the job. Don't judge a man from the way he looks. Can you think of anyone Carsten might know here? The secret folder on Lars's computer holds hundreds of gigabytes of stoat videos. Spock has already made his decision. Kusum should be prosecuted.

Don't you know how much sugar that biscuit has? Of the three candidates, I think Mr. Smith is the best. I always write letters with pen and ink. It wasn't much of a fight.

It was hard for me to get out of bed this morning. Marguerite brought Dawson her lunch. His proposal is far from being satisfactory to us. Do we really have to go to Boston?

What do you think of modern art? Clearly you are mistaken. Do you want me to go home? He may come and see us tonight. Let me explain our situation.

I didn't tell her to say that. She was painfully skinny.