407-683-1936

Please paint the door white. Valerie is from Boston. They were burning with enthusiasm. They're good enough. Spock told me to answer your questions. I'm supposed to meet someone later for a drink. Silence often implies resistance.

407-683-1936

You really shouldn't have. The bungalow is approached only by a narrow path. Do you really want to fight? Rightness of limitation is essential for growth of reality. Were you at the courthouse? I knew I'd find you with Kathy.

407-683-1936

I don't know what kind of food you like. What am I supposed to do if Jennie comes? The proof of the futility of harsh drug laws is this: in the country that has come down the hardest on drugs and drug users, spending billions of dollars in a decades-long war on drugs, there have never been so many drug addicts.

407-683-1936

Her explanation of the problem made no sense. Where do you know that from?

407-683-1936

The conference was cloaked in secrecy. John is obsessed about getting into a top tier university. Supermarkets often use alcohol as a loss leader to draw in other more profitable sales. Eat me.

407-683-1936

I'd like for Glynn to tell you where he was two nights ago. The manager said it was your fault. Some people say stepping on a worm makes it rain. "Hi, is this Nicholas?" "No, it's Everett. Old says Hello." Don't you know how beautiful you are? Kees tried to solve the problem, but couldn't. Hillel is lying face down on the floor. I think Courtney doesn't swim very often, but I could be wrong.

407-683-1936

I'm filling in for him today. Where's the nearest train station? "What happened to your nose?" "When I was backing my car up I went to check behind me, convinced that the car window was open, and bashed my face into it!" She will not be able to come here tomorrow. Dan had numerous girlfriends. My apartment is near the station. Silence prevailed along the funeral route.

407-683-1936

There's still a chance that Ravindranath might help us. Ernie won't tell you what happened. We'll be neighbors. How long have you been in Brasilia? I can't meet him now. I don't see Danielle anymore. It is said that women live longer than men. I wanted to show you first.

407-683-1936

Who wants hot chocolate? Have you done your homework yet? I thought I'd go with you. He has bought something for Case. I regret to say that this is unknown to me. Would you rather play racquetball?

407-683-1936

Arlene was nothing compared to you. A combination of parties formed the new government. Do you have a problem with me staying?