You shall have a new bicycle for your birthday. Walt bought a drone. How much does that car cost? I felt like I was pretty upfront with you. I really care about him. Why should I worry about them? All these books will be worth their weight in gold someday.

Hurf told me that he would like to buy a new bicycle. I want to hear a story! We aren't very organized, are we? Our children really like animals. I've got my college interview tomorrow. Hopefully I'll pass. Please feel free to use my dictionary. Just staying alive in these times is hard enough. I hate being late. That Kabuki actor is very well known amongst young people. You know that's not right.

I also lost my cell phone! I won't be able to eat all this. Laurel wouldn't speak to us. Pollution problems on Earth necessitated finding homes outside of Earth. Barbara and his brother have very little in common. English is an international language. He did not know where to go. Language enable us to communicate with other people.

Will you be there Saturday? Some Japanese are shy even to the point of appearing rude.

Would you like coffee or tea? Can I take a rain check? What do you need me to do? Eighty percent of communication is non-verbal. Were you at Carole's party? His brother goes to school by bus. I hope it is cooler now! I've got to relax. It's okay, you can tell me.

You're smirking again.

He ogled a girl outside a pub. Teriann is going to chill with us tonight. Fruit is healthier than chocolate. Konrad can't tie his shoes. What's wrong with that woman? I want to give you a goodbye kiss. I invited Oskar and his wife to our party. Then I walked upstairs to the dressing rooms. You might put in a word for me. An architect occupies that office.

Can anyone here speak Mandarin? What can we drink? Isn't this Central Driving School? Mr Suzuki may well be proud of his son. Matt is having a heart attack. It was a great privilege working with you.

I have loads of things to do. I didn't buy them. It's totally up to you. Leslie is at a maximum security prison. Where's my brother? Who's watching her? I'm not a drunk. By being with wise men you will yourself become wise.

Chet likes to play with his dogs. You'll get caught.

The villagers tried to freeze us out. This medicine has no side effects. I don't think Simon will ever be able to do that. The proverb's message struck me to the core. Please lend me the video when you have seen it. The teacher as well as his students has come. He treated me badly.

Do I need to set the table? Griff and John no longer see eye to eye. The whole class passed the test. Youth is such a priceless commodity that it is a shame to waste it on children.

Irwin told us this morning that he and Christopher were moving to Boston. We arrived here in the evening. He knows how to advise people. Will he ever change? He's the perfect drummer for the band. The two cars crashed.

The meeting will start at four o'clock sharp. She has been in hospital for a month. Example is the best precept. I feel at ease. Vicky was able to get his job back. Such was his surprise that he could not say a word for some time. I'm afraid of my boss. It's a miracle you survived. You are stepping over a line now. Fred paid for it all.

Don't go there alone. Jack was never to see his sister again. It has been raining. The roads are wet. Diversity is good. Phil has been honest with Srinivasan. Could you do me a huge favor? It was lucky that nobody died. She sent me a text. He seems delirious with a high fever.