408-308-5228

How does George do that?

408-308-5228

What were his first words? Give me back my money! A new classroom building was built in our institute last year. From this point, we'll go on by car.

408-308-5228

I can't remember her address. I am not so poor that I cannot send my son to college. We've located her. The discovery surprised me. Don't go in that building.

408-308-5228

I have a lot of pictures. Nothing we do matters.

408-308-5228

I watched them die. My mother used to read stories to me when I was a young child.

408-308-5228

I think that my head is not empty. Frederick eventually asked the question he came here to ask. It's worth ten times my yearly salary. Nici is not a good cook. He lives all by himself in the country.

408-308-5228

Is it true that you borrowed a million dollars from the bank? She can only view things in a narrow scope. I'm sick and tired of his lack of taste.

408-308-5228

The king turned out to be naked. It's been a nightmare. He avoided the bait. The President put forth an initiative to end public financing for new coal-fired power plants overseas, except in rare circumstances. Sofia said he didn't have time to answer all of my questions. He got well acquainted with the history of Japan. Did Mwa give it to you? Did somebody say something?

408-308-5228

The next month he achieved his first NHL shutout and showed the talent of an NHL super goalie. I know Taurus quite well.

408-308-5228

Why are computers so intelligent? Because they listen to their motherboards. Semisolid snow that will barely hold a person, coarse snow with a hard, rugged crust and light, fluffy lying snow. There are Sami words for these and hundreds more types of snow. Have we understood each other? They're ruining their clothing. The cost in lives was huge. What's the deal with you and Arnold?

408-308-5228

Do you think Hiroyuki is guilty? Vincent and I remained firm friends for years. Whenever she comes, she brings us presents. I just saved you about three hundred dollars. It's a kinda ridicule unnecessary fibonacci-syllabic-heap.

408-308-5228

Everything has got its time.

408-308-5228

I just don't understand Ralf. Summer is coming. I find them irresistible. I'm reliable. I can already write in Chinese. There's nothing you can say that'll change my mind. Petr is quite gullible. Antonio is very good at the guitar.

408-308-5228

And yet the large blocks of stone are fitted together so closely that you cannot put in the point of a knife between them. I read about the singer in a magazine, too. Adrian's really enjoying his new job. Take one only. I even work on Sundays. "I saw an alien!" shrieked Casey. "Really?" quipped Gerard. Jef won't be here much longer. I took a shower. I don't know that woman at all. There are always questions.