408-308-5228

In case something is not clear, please contact us. If Cleopatra's nose had been shorter, the whole face of the world would have been changed. I think that's impossible in Jaime's case. Kay still hasn't responded to my email. Lyndon stood at the door, flipping the light switch on and off.

408-308-5228

Jinny is a dedicated family man. Eileen's car was repossessed. You didn't let me win, did you? Buildings are much stronger now than they used to be. I know you'll enjoy the food at Chuck's Diner. Acid acts on things which contain metal. It is dangerous for us to be out after eight o'clock. Ahmed asked Sri to teach him how to poach an egg in a microwave oven. Do you know where Juliane keeps the aspirin? We will have to upgrade our servers.

408-308-5228

A deer ran for its life. I speak a few languages. You don't waste time. But we call him Tony at home. The doctor's instructions are as follows: Take this medicine after meals. Hughes is really gifted. Lum has been very supportive. Blaine woke up to the smell of bacon cooking. I heard a shout and then a crash.

408-308-5228

Do you think I want to do this? There don't seem to be any serious problems. There was a large crowd in the park. It's so low. Whoever calls, tell him I'm out. This bag was carried by car. Between you and me, the fat ugly man is on a diet. I wish Liza the very best.

408-308-5228

I need to learn these skills. I lost my balance and fell down the stairs. Can you help me figure it out? Ah, wonderful. Ima told me he likes living in Boston. The angry citizens took action immediately. Sofia looks very happy today. To be allowed to drive you need a licence. I took an airplane from Tokyo to Kyushu. I, your mother, will take care of everything for you.

408-308-5228

Moses said he needed to get up early tomorrow morning. You're the prettiest thing I've seen in my life. My brother depends on me for money. This violates about a million penal codes and every holy book there is. What would you do if you were in Toufic's place? What places does that tour visit?

408-308-5228

I don't get much exercise sitting in the office all day. Eduardo actually hardly ever studies. It's very stuffy in here. It's worth a shot. Gary doesn't know how to use the washing machine. Please stop singing! They are eating a sandwich. You said Erick would let me win.

408-308-5228

May I watch TV tonight?

408-308-5228

Saqib is on the third floor. She lied to the policeman. The puppets are controlled by wires. Brenda noticed a change.

408-308-5228

I wonder how figure-skaters are able to keep from being dizzy when they spin really fast. They made two albums that sounded the same. I've got nowhere to go. Did you write this book? I'm hoping I'm wrong. I just started working here today. The administration of a new drug curbed the epidemic. I wonder what scared Sam. The hand on its axis turns at 10 revolutions per hour. On Sunday, I go to church.

408-308-5228

Have I come to the right place? Fortunately, Kylie Minogue healed. Though it was very late, he went on working. Meg is excited. Andries was one of the survivors. I thought that was fun. People who are constantly copying others do it because they can't think for themselves.

408-308-5228

Let's sing some French songs together. He is always giving presents to his wife. He looked deeply into her eyes. Claude lied about his weight.