Wire me at once, in case there should be an accident. What's the matter with you people? What else is there to do? Masanobu is a fantastic cook. Am I going to see you again? Do people accuse you of being disorganized? It's hard to surprise us.

The story was so funny that I split my sides. Why don't you start talking first? Can we believe that? It happened that she was out when I called. We talked about this before. When you said you'd look after Spot, you knew there'd be responsibilities.

Planes land at the airport. In fact the politician did not commit suicide, but he was rather "suicided". I have to comb my hair. He was not happy at all. I don't think you have a choice. That's chicken. Let's get the party started.

You made that perfectly clear. I'll give her half of my share.

These three countries were united into one. It took me by surprise to hear that Carl was moving to Germany. Returning an overhead smash is one of the most difficult shots in professional tennis.

He put new film into his camera. Did you understand any of that? Your shirt is torn. You better put on another shirt. What's Marcel so upset about? I'm opening a box. She has been planting roses since 12 o'clock. I didn't even hear them. Could you come to collect me? Gary might have visited Darin in Boston last week. I'm not sure. I'm as disoriented as any of you.

Let's see what's happening in this big country. I did what Damon told me to do. Roderick claims to be an archaeologist. Is there anything new today? I'd like to see you again tomorrow. He glanced at the noisy child with a sour expression.

The train belched clouds of black smoke into the air as it chugged away. I suggest you give your old computer to Pradeep. Jinny sat down at the table with his friends. The painter died young.

You know Mondays are hard for me. Currently, when idealistic obscurantism has become a major "theoretical" means for the warmongers, Lenin's critique of bourgeois philosophy of the early XX century acquired particular relevance. Dori took a picture of his old camera with his new camera. I prefer something better. I want to stay in Boston until Monday. The riot was suppressed without difficulty.

Why do dentists feel obligated to talk to you while they have a handful of sharp objects in your mouth? There's nothing to do but wait. He stumbled on the stump. We don't have class on Wednesday afternoons. It took us a long time to decide which one to buy.

Have you read any of Hughes's stories? Pam lost his beloved son. They're willing to do it. Look at those flowers trembling in the breeze. I'll remain in New York for five days. The children told me they loved strawberry ice cream. I'm absolutely burnt out.

Sleep and wait for good luck. I've been trying to do too many things recently and haven't been able to complete any of them. I read the whole book in a day. Marshall picked up the knife and examined it. When unlike is joined to unlike, the result is called harmony.

The cows looked big and docile. Did Novo really do that? No one could believe they were false. Are those people terrorists? I can't go because I am busy.