John is doing well at the office. I like coffee better than tea. I think your problem is that you don't listen carefully when people are explaining things. Knapper advised Benjamin not to leave her windows open at night. Could you leave, Taurus? Clay says that he never refuses a reasonable request. He's in the well.

Russ fastened his seat belt. I wasn't helpful. Wake him up. Bela Lugosi acted in several movies. Vincenzo is a close relative of mine. I like him personally, but don't respect him as a doctor.

He is capable of robbery. Please don't hesitate to call. I ordered a veggie burger. What fruit do you want? When I visited Ken, he was studying. Olaf must be really worried.

Kathryn ate pancakes for breakfast. He sells fruit. There's a guy downstairs asking for you.

Hurf has lost everything. He patted me on the shoulder with a smile. As soon as I have it, I'll forward it to you. Well, don't you know Esperanto? Have you had any luck yet? You're absolutely right. I might as well tell Rex, too. Thanks, Mikael. You've been a big help!

So the doctor started to examine her. Some people find it easier to grasp the short-term effects of smoking. How can I deactivate my account on this site? You're taking advantage of her weakness. Don't let Harmon touch this. It's my fault that the cake was burned. I was talking on the phone and didn't notice the time. How did Tommy pull that off? Due to worries about the future, both of them do not want children.

It's a seductive idea. No, thank you. I've had enough. Yesterday I saw an interesting TV program. I thought you said you weren't coming. He will arrive on June 24th. We're not having a very good time. You need my permission.

Relax, and above all, don't panic. Let's hope it still works. Nothing else happened. Hirofumi got poked in the eye. Does the story have a happy ending? No man is good enough to be another man's master.

We only have three bicycles. There is no cause for worry. I'm not used to having so much free time. The information was given away to the newspaper prior to the announcement. Lida is a close friend of Amanda's. Monica looks exactly like his brother. Now you must answer some big questions. That's going to be a problem. The guy you want to talk to left two hours ago.

We'll do it when we have time. His face was alight with joy. When are you coming back here? Peggy left town three weeks ago. The population of Yokohama is larger than that of Osaka. Look, tomatoes which grew up listening to Mozart! Why won't Nichael talk to us? His being absent complicates matters. He's the hottest guy I have ever seen. I stayed at a cheap hotel.

I'll only be a minute. These are really sweet.