I illustrated his biography with some pictures. Nice talking with you. The discrepancy between the stories of the two parties involved in the accident was so great that the authorities had a hard time deciding which side was telling the truth. That disease is caused by bacteria. There has been a little confusion of names. This diet is full of vitamins.

He is enthusiastic about tennis. Is my explanation clear? It isn't all it's cracked up to be. I want to make one thing clear. He taught me how to swim. You don't have to go out with Kerry. Also Piotr and Lech are good friends. It took them a month to move to their new office. I know what they're going to do. Very good! You did an excellent job.

Take the leftover food home with you. This invention was the result of years of patient experiment.

He's a former child actor. I don't see them anymore. It is best to review the material before the presentation. I've let you down.

I'd rather have tea instead of coffee. What does this mean, exactly? Marcia surely thought it was a good idea. The man driving the car had been drinking.

We'll be home at about 11:00. Randolph plans to hire someone that speaks French. I think you've done a wonderful job. Wood burns very easily. Charles Walcot investigated the magnetic compass bearing sense in pigeons. You might be able to help us. He introduced his sister to me. I'd like to take a look at those documents. I want to drink coconut milk. Give Eva what he needs.

All the boys fell in love with Julia. You may stay here for the night, but you'll have to leave in the morning. We hate our wicked and corrupt leaders! I want to do it tonight.

It might even work. I see now that we've made a mistake. There's nothing you could've done to prevent that from happening. She bought a newspaper.

What sauce do you use for this dish? I can't ask him to quit. I'll meet you at the station. Some underpaid professors are also secretaries, and some overworked administrators are professors, but no administrator is a secretary. It was ordered that the classroom be put in order. We're still waiting for her.

Maurice drives a Datsun. Larry is waiting in the lobby. Her face reflects disgust and sadness, rather than anger. As long as I know the money is safe, I will not worry about it. Should I perform the Heimlich Maneuver? Drive the nail into the board. Brendan is smart and ambitious. I called him a few times, but he hasn't called back. This computer has a Pentium processor.

Write your name at the bottom of the paper. Sedovic makes fun of everybody. Scatter, you chickens!

Do you like it? "Rock-paper-scissors, OK?" "Rock" "Scis..Paper" "Foul!" The fact that Christopher lied that he was at home when he was actually in the office the night of the murder is proof of his guilt. We have been charmed by her vintage but eclectic style. Tareq couldn't help but be impressed. A butcher deals in meat. They didn't speak English very well. Pantelis told Dan to be home by 2:30. It was a hot debate.

How could you let him do this? You're right about that. Seymour hasn't actually done that. I'll keep you posted. Have you seen her around? How much money do you owe her? I desire this telephone. Isn't that irritating?

She was naive. I think it's a possibility. Mahmoud said he could give Teruyuki some money. We lived there for ten years when the war began. It wasn't important to me. That's not a bad thought. No dramatist can compare with Shakespeare. He served as mayor. I could've gone last week.

Damn, my wheat pillow is sprouting. Tao was almost right. Dennis is too slow. I could get fired for this. How small is it?

We can't afford to make an enemy of Ethan. Don predicted this would happen. Phil was on the verge of starvation. It was boredom that Aldous Huxley considered one of the most dangerous human conditions. What's happening to me? Somebody poisoned Vidhyanath. Wendell is wealthy. I still like you. This tradition is followed in most households. Anyway, please come in.