Something must have happened down there. The myth of objectivity has played a central role in colonialism, allowing the experience of the colonized to be easily discounted while the objectivity of the colonizer's justice system is never questioned. That's all I can promise.

Slartibartfast is very much alone. It was very cold last month.

You used to call me. Vladislav will be in Boston until tomorrow. He is the president in name only. I hope you know that, Srinivasan. Don't obey that man. You've got nothing to complain about. We are sorry for his wife! Would you meet with us at a time that is convenient for you?

When was she ever going to learn this language ? I'm sure glad that's over. The new designs are much better than the old ones. Stay quiet. Pray for him.

Benjamin wants to do everything himself.

I saw her smile. The mail is delayed because of the strike. I can't complain. Beth encouraged me to apply to Harvard. Her means are small.

You break it, you bought it.

My house is beyond that bridge. Was Sanand the one who was injured? He set her mind at rest. Eugene was happy selling shoes. For instance, in my father's business the timing of sales and purchases was very important, and he would sometimes write or say to his colleagues "There is a tide," without going into detail.

It was careless of you to miss the bus. I'm not a racist. I just don't like those people. The tide of public opinion is turning against sexism. Vernon was very insistent. The street was empty of people and traffic. When was this area annexed to the city? You don't owe anybody anything. Close observation is necessary for the experiment. I finally feel rested.

Leung made breakfast. Were you involved in the accident as a pedestrian, cyclist, motorcyclist or motorist? Pravin is still a prisoner. What's with all the questions?

Please give all these toys to Leora. Somebody must have seen something.

Have you met Sofia before?

Kayvan only saw Sidney once. How would you like your steak done? I went to the university only to see my former French teacher again. Is Flight 123 going to be delayed? I thought you might need some help. Stop worrying so much. Her voice faded with each word. She will become a doctor within two years.