David is handsome. I thought you might like this back. Constructive criticism is always welcome. This programme allows you to stay informed. Who owns this land? Do you want her to wait? Unlike 'weasel', the Proto-Germanic ancestor of the word 'stoat' has not been established. I'm eating fruits because I'm hungry.

Oh, look. Tursun's here. I know you think highly of them. He usually comes home late. From time to time the lightning flashed, and the dull thunder is heard. He was surprised his father had sold the farm.

Victoria is on the phone right now. I must object to this plan. My hands are stained with paint. I minimized the document and then maximized it again.

There is another option.

I don't mean you any harm. I have to do it now. Jack exchanged the cow for the seeds. I understand your reasons. Clarissa saw Nora steal John's money.

She attacked him with her fists. I slowly got down the Uyghur language. "Is Ben your boyfriend?" "No, he's just a friend." Freud originated psychoanalysis.

I will just hang around here for a while. He caught a big fish. Jinny can go hear Krzysztof sing at that club whenever he wants to. He's an old codger. I walk to Bilthoven. I don't understand those who an English sentence want to build of an English sentence but in Hungarian. I will not abandon you. Do you have a favorite restaurant in Boston?

Don't you remember him? Kristi was the one that painted this picture. I wish Luke would stay. Last year we had a hummingbird nest in our backyard. Your mother would be proud. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Hernan Cortes destroyed aztec culture.

How much is this ring worth? We don't have to do that. Through fear or pride, he made no answer. You could sleep in the hammock. Smoking is banned in restaurants and bars. It won't be long before our food runs out.

Eat snow. When I speak Quechua, I am like a child. We decided to leave him alone for a while.

The Koran does not permit Mohammedans to drink. Their natural instincts do not permit them to be moral. Bollocks, where in God's name did I put my house keys? My sister? She goes to the skating rink or she goes hiking. Johann was there, but he didn't help us. I found my lost wallet. Linley felt a pain in his back.

There's enough food to go round. The hint of a smile appeared on Jeannette's face. Our lives are in grave danger. There's nothing else left to be done. Nichael is not welcome in our home. My car is on its last legs.