(414) 481-8449

If one is suffering from sleep deprivation, one's attention can slip. I need to ask you for a favor. He accommodated me with a night's lodging. I'm going to tell everybody. He led a vagabond life. His older sister is older than my oldest brother. Picking the teeth does not fill the stomach. Molly is looking forward to seeing Dana this coming weekend.

(414) 481-8449

You're sensitive. We unearth potatoes. We all hate them. Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.

(414) 481-8449

We'll talk at dinner. Juri burned his clothes. You think I did it, don't you? I'd like some cider, please.

(414) 481-8449

You might at least say "thank you." Do you think Werner had something to do with this?

(414) 481-8449

I saw him after ten years. A man worthy of his salt cannot do such a thing.

(414) 481-8449

Malus receives a very high salary. Root is going to be late for class. Did you call him yet? What are you suggesting we do? I could lose my pension. Saqib has no idea what to say.

(414) 481-8449

The public is the best judge. And after a long time the boy came back again.

(414) 481-8449

Joyce is helping Lar. East Indian sexuality has been influenced by recent colonial history. By no means are the levels of libido homogeneous throughout India, of course. The Joneses love their daughter. Think it over and tell me what you decide.

(414) 481-8449

I happen to be a pretty good chess player. I have lots of things to do. Case tried to hide his concern. The actress fell backward over the stage. The morning sun is so bright that I cannot see it. No one's going to help you.

(414) 481-8449

A man does not know what he is saying until he knows what he is not saying. Can't you see that? It's our job to help him. Emily still doesn't know. Why are beautiful things so fragile? He went to Italy with a view to studying literature. I don't think I can help you. Boyce disappeared.

(414) 481-8449

Vishal said nobody had been injured. I'll have to think it over. Everybody rushed towards us. A good book is a great companion.

(414) 481-8449

Think will be out of town next week. That Kabuki actor is very well known amongst young people.

(414) 481-8449

A man was run over right in front of my house. I'm all alone and don't know what to do. I think this is a nice place. Taking a little time off? It rained five days on end.

(414) 481-8449

She is getting better by degrees. The class was made up of 15 boys and as many girls. In recent years, they have often moved. I'm considering taking a gap year to develop myself and increase my self-confidence Mud clings to my shoes. No one can say. He took out a piece of chalk. You should attend to your business. I sat down to translate the sentence shown on the main page to my native language, and half an hour and two dozen sentences later I had to convince myself to stop.

(414) 481-8449

Linder is taking care of that. Perfect! On my honour! I didn't send for Jean-Pierre. The purpose of the heart is to pump blood. Shane connected the TV to the antenna that the previous owner of his house had mounted on the roof. If our last batter had not hit a home run, team would have lost the game. If she expects them to give her five days off work with pay, she's going to be disappointed. This book deals with the uses of atomic power.

(414) 481-8449

In mines you can find valuable minerals. See you tomorrow then! I regret not having studied hard for the test. Some of the luggage has not arrived yet. Don't harass him. Then, please give him this note. This is urgent. Nguyen had plenty of questions. Advanced countries must give aid to developing countries.