(416) 383-1604

They probably found out about what happened. You're a grouch. Another unbearably vacuous title!

(416) 383-1604

"You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus. I am who I am. The new boss runs a really tight ship. This door's locked. I can't believe that Petr has children. Louiqa rejects modern technology and lives like in the eighties. Few boys are dainty about their food. Ramadoss copies everything I do.

(416) 383-1604

How much do you know about Indra? I skipped lunch, so I'm pretty hungry. It would be great if that were true. Such matters are beyond the bounds of human knowledge.

(416) 383-1604

Were you on a tight schedule? It has been windy for two days. I've lived a long time.

(416) 383-1604

The woman dental hygienist said to me, lying down in the chair, "Right, please open your mouth."

(416) 383-1604

Dan is at least a foot taller than Mason. I let my teammates down. The boy knows many magic tricks. You're the woman of my dreams. I haven't forgotten how to drive.

(416) 383-1604

Tensions were increasing. She was wearing nothing but her underwear. She turned 16 years old. Who is the father of modern chemistry? What are you doing, darling? Working men drank hard apple cider. Dan didn't even give Linda a reason. You don't need to be nervous. Laurie hired Randall for the job. Is it true that you were in Madrid then?

(416) 383-1604

He changes his opinions one after another. Should that happen, what will you do? How much for this red hat? I am disgusted with him. Professor Johnson has a lot of knowledge about mathematics. I'm going to go shopping after lunch. You despise Lea, don't you?

(416) 383-1604

We tried store after store, but were unable to find what we wanted. This threatens to obliterate all the progress we have made over the years. Wilson has a map. Everybody except him thanked the critic for her honest opinion.

(416) 383-1604

Cathryn will do that. I was pressed by their questioning and slipped into telling an obvious lie. I'll get back to you about them. You should give up drinking and smoking. She isn't what she appears to be. I heard the song sung in French.

(416) 383-1604

Tens of male and female students were drawing a lone - completely nude - male model standing on a platform. You don't look anything like her. I need to get you out of here. I'm eating pasta. I'm looking forward to that. It's been a stressful day.

(416) 383-1604

I couldn't find her anywhere. He's on the playground, surrounded by 12-year-olds twice a day, five times a week! How do you expect him to be mature?

(416) 383-1604

I was here about a year ago. What is your favorite vowel?

(416) 383-1604

He was so tired that he fell right to sleep. I really just don't know. He lived there completely alone. Raif really wants to improve. You guys messed up. What's the point of your question? I thought you might want something to drink.

(416) 383-1604

Agatha was nasty. Let me talk to her. This is an historical moment. It's boiling in here. Where is your room? I usually go to school from Monday to Friday. I told them not to come here. This bamboo is too thin to bear much weight. Steen hired a local contractor to remodel his kitchen.