416-383-1604

I have borrowed a table. Can you find out where Gregor is? Have a nice vacation. It is a pity that some people starve to death even in the midst of plenty. He has been working out to develop his muscles. There is a second way to define the Gabriel-Roiter measure which may be more intuitive. Her eyes lit up.

416-383-1604

Diego is from Colombia. He is Colombian.

416-383-1604

I don't think that's correct. She dared to ask for the results of the exams. Peanuts are not nuts but legumes. He intentionally stepped on my foot on the train.

416-383-1604

Elisabeth, is there anything we need to talk about? How did you understand it was Avery? He's pretty cute. Everyone isn't us, is an enemy. I didn't want the money. "It's still shallow, eh. My feet still touch the bottom." "It's quite a shallow beach. Yotsuba, you can still touch the bottom can't you?" Grammar and usage are the sine qua non of language teaching and learning. I could kill you myself.

416-383-1604

Your shoes stink.

416-383-1604

That automobile was going very fast. I think we shouldn't be doing this. I managed to get a hold of him this afternoon. I talk too much.

416-383-1604

Moses and Mayo were here. The queen reigns, but does not rule in England. The witch brought the vampire back.

416-383-1604

I had read it. It's you I'm worried about. They closed their eyes. List is a professor of Chinese literature. Let us know what's happening. I kind of miss him. Juliet says he'll reconsider his decision. Brad took cover behind a dumpster. The grapefruit tastes very sour. He's stalling for time.

416-383-1604

You're particular. I'm just advising you not to waste your time. Jenine isn't helping any. I thought there was nobody in the kitchen. Two days ago, I read that book. Do you like these earrings? His mind had lost its sharpness.

416-383-1604

The wall has a large hole in it. Daren tried to prise open the box. I don't care how long it takes. I can easily get lost in a new environment. My grandfather loved reading. I don't like to sit outside.

416-383-1604

I tore my jacket on a nail.

416-383-1604

The more we have the less we own. Is there a timetable? Aren't you glad you didn't have to go to Boston? It doesn't have to make sense. That was a great comment. The players have to abide by the umpire's decision.

416-383-1604

A loud noise made him jump. I haven't decided yet. That's useful, isn't it? Every Sunday, a new body was discovered. You're very efficient. It's right above you. It wasn't that hard. Everett ran back inside. You're very good at this.

416-383-1604

We all thought that Boyce had escaped.