(416) 383-1604

Nobody messes with Griff. Make it a normal packed lunch, OK?

(416) 383-1604

She bought a baby chick. I find it much easier to speak French than English. No one has the right to tell you how to act. Management of a company is different from ownership of a company. I never wanted to compete with you. How long do you think it takes to go from here to Tokyo?

(416) 383-1604

She wrote example sentences all day. Previous episodes of mass extinctions were driven by natural disasters such as asteroids, but this one is driven by humans. I'll make that bird sing, you'll see! When was Straka injured? Do you know how much of a wait there'll be for a cab? Suresh walks to work.

(416) 383-1604

The dimension of a vector space equals the largest number of its elements that can be linearly independent. The scandal was fatal to his political future. Lenora attempted to snuggle, but Philippe pushed him away. Don't give away my secret. What's your favorite Broadway musical? This one's not working either.

(416) 383-1604

Jennifer went from one shop to another trying to find what Amanda had asked him to buy. I see a future with you. How can it affect them? Crocodiles, snakes, lizards and turtles are reptiles.

(416) 383-1604

Would you explain that graph to me? Would you mind if I borrowed your car? Your policy is mistaken. I'm making about four times as much myself as when I first hired Tony. No matter who may go, he will be welcomed.

(416) 383-1604

When dinner was over, we adjourned to the sitting room. Thank you very much for sending me such a nice present. We weren't at home yesterday. In 1989, the extremely famous Eiffel Tower celebrated its one hundred years of existence. I don't know if Jwahar has a brother or not. Please put your stuff in the closet. Don't try to sweet talk me. Starbuck said he needed to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I'll raise you.

(416) 383-1604

Never have I seen such a peaceful sight. He gave me a lecture on drinking. Don't do the duck-face in your mirror self-shots! Are you done washing your hands? She had an early breakfast. I will call on you tomorrow. Her money was all gone. Nobody's blaming you.

(416) 383-1604

Don't lose focus. Not wanting to boast but I've never got better than a 3 on my report card for home economics. Out of 10 that is. I have to get to school. Louis the 14th, known as the "Sun King", brought about the golden age of the French absolute monarchy. I can do the same. No, he didn't.

(416) 383-1604

I have nothing else to do. She blushed red. Think let me drive his car.

(416) 383-1604

Would you see to it that they get properly fed? Hurry up, please! You must account for your absence. I wish I could help. Both girls plan to go to college.

(416) 383-1604

They changed the rule. That sounds outrageous. Go and talk to him. This subject is taboo. Those are the risks. Can you tell me the way to the bank? There's no harm done. Happiness does not consist simply in wealth.

(416) 383-1604

Mom! Stop! You're embarrassing me. Randall and Ami were impressed. It's not like I really want to go to Boston. My father said he would reserve a day to take me to the zoo. A fashion model must have a good carriage. Sergeant said he can't eat that much food by himself. She needs answers.

(416) 383-1604

I'm pretty sure that Suzan hasn't seen this yet. Taking a vacation just means you work from somewhere else. He's my old friend.

(416) 383-1604

You don't stand a chance. The sweets are on the table. There are some good apples in the basket. What have you done to Edwin?

(416) 383-1604

Kristin scares me. It is necessary to secure financing for local road maintenance. Gil has a guest. Loren finally succeeded in getting a job. You have to choose your own path in life. He is below contempt.

(416) 383-1604

Who am I? That's really the most important question. I knew it would make Plastic happy. Why do you think you're here?