(417) 267-0105

My favorite subject is French. The man puffed smoke into her face. Stephan says he needs to talk to us about something important. Saul and Mah reached an agreement. They ordered the dog to sit. I know chess isn't really your game. Alberto arrived at Lois's house in the middle of the night. These pictures are being shown by courtesy of CNN. The children were going to make sport of her. Are you sure you can't buy one of those in Boston?

(417) 267-0105

I'll ask Rebecca to meet you tomorrow at three o'clock. Mr Jones is very sensitive to the nuances of English and American usage. I saw the students cleaning their classroom after school. That's something we've never had to worry about before. I have very sensitive skin. I need to ask you about her. They were abandoned by their mother.

(417) 267-0105

He took advantage of her kindness. Why are Jitendra and Ginny in Boston? The question is who is he. Until next time. Will he get well? What else could I do? Where is the Russian embassy?

(417) 267-0105

I never noticed. One of us will have to go. It is becoming important for us to know how to use a computer. Elizabeth offered Christophe a cup of coffee. Sanand and Olof don't want that. I heard about your problems. Does the room feel cold to you? Lanny gave Mechael a black eye.

(417) 267-0105

What is it that you need? There's no way to get in touch with him. He needn't have brought the umbrella. I'm familiar with "study" and not without the reason I often study. She was really upset at the time. She cried in the dorm the entire day. He advised us against doing it. I've spent a week in Istanbul.

(417) 267-0105

There must be something else we can do. Bring Pete along. That woman standing over there is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. People complain too much. Venules and arterioles are small diameter blood vessels that connect capillaries to veins and arteries.

(417) 267-0105

You can only take advantage of our offer if you are an attendee. Elephants were killed for their ivory. Gale was in no hurry to get married. Carlos waited a moment. Linda spent her girlhood in seclusion. He worked hard. I worked in Rio de Janeiro for two years.

(417) 267-0105

They decided not to buy the television. It's making a great stir. I've decided to answer all questions publicly. With the subjunctive past all the 'be' verbs become 'were', OK? He was standing in line. Complaints are rare. Earle was arrested on unspecified charges. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

(417) 267-0105

All his political enemies showed themselves at his funeral. What is he doing? Elliott had one arm around Aaron as they entered the room. Dory was spotted and followed by gunmen. Delbert didn't like children then and he still doesn't. Laurel doesn't need to know yet.

(417) 267-0105

How many times have you done this puzzle already? What must I do? Martyn has a list of people to he wants to talk to.

(417) 267-0105

Keep on swimming up to your limit. Tell her that I am swimming.

(417) 267-0105

Why would Benjamin have done that? I was in great pain.