417-267-0105

I told you I'm not hungry. "Hi, y'all ready for school?" The two turned their heads to the voice of Zelda coming downstairs into the large hall. "Yep. I'm going to high school!" "I know." "I'm going to be so cool!" "Now, Link," Impa was about to barge in, but the King brushed her off quickly, "Hell no, don't start that shit with us, Impa." "I just wanted to tell Link about when I went to school," she retorted. The King laughed heartily. "Oh yes, it must have been great having Jesus as your chemistry partner!" "Well I never!" "Take her away!" yelled the King to Fari angrily.

417-267-0105

To tell you the truth, I was not pleased with the book. Get it done as soon as possible. Can you fill this form? No one suspected me.

417-267-0105

I'm here to save you. I had not gone very far when I was caught in a shower. I'm afraid I'm not who you think I am. What disease do I have? Why did you say what you said? I knew Luc would do something stupid.

417-267-0105

My advice is not to tell her. I think you're hot. I know how difficult this is for you. Don't turn your back. I wanted to ask Natraj why.

417-267-0105

Things have really changed. My father writes in his diary every day. Isidore's girlfriend saw him with another girl. That meat is chicken.

417-267-0105

I've seen him naked before.

417-267-0105

I'll try to kill two birds with one stone and get my wife an anniversary present during my business trip to the States. Who told you to give that to me? Sedovic has a lot of brains. She always bowed when she greeted someone. We only have three hours. Robin can speak French. Norwegian is the official language of Norway.

417-267-0105

The chickens were killed by a fox. I'm in a lot of pain. I told Ninja I would help them. We divided the bread into two pieces. The president resigned from office after an investigation showed he had lied to voters. Can we afford all this? We've made a stupid mistake.

417-267-0105

I'm still part of this family. Let's hope there is a next time. The fish I bought from the market is fresh. The door would not open. You're lucky you don't have Werner's problems. That fish pie is fastfood. I am not accustomed to speaking in public.

417-267-0105

I was at a loss for an answer. Orville is too young to be doing that. Did you take back the books? He looked upon the scene without much interest. It's been stolen. He has been unconscious for three days. It's easy for you to talk! I want to know how much money I should bring with me.

417-267-0105

Amir called on Jim to express his sympathy. One of the most urgent challenges of our time is climate change. It should be ready shortly. I want to see that movie again. In hot weather, water evaporates quickly. It was hot for two weeks. Seymour and Terrence often work together on Friday. Could you show me where the bathroom is? The committee comprises ten members.

417-267-0105

I find it all very aback-taking. Yes. I'm financially secure. Juan got a lot of mosquito bites the last time he went camping. Have something to drink. He still wants to come. I saw her walking along the kerb. Your kindness really touches me.

417-267-0105

I do not have much time. Mott was beginning to wish he had stayed in the navy. I think Barrett is narrow-minded. I looked for a job. Does it rain much here during the summer? The leaves fell to the earth.

417-267-0105

Even gods die when no one believes in them any longer. That's physically impossible. Sanjib may be waiting for us now. Sunil saw Jeanette walk in and take a seat in the back of the room. Lynne missed the target. He is no less clever than his father is. Barbara asked me to pass him the salt and pepper. Who knows what has become of him?

417-267-0105

Not all men are created equal. How do you spend the New Year? I've already told Rudolph what he needs to do. Children were apt to invent their own games. The plane flew over the island. I think we'll be OK. The dolphin and trainer communicated much better than we expected. Please show consideration for other passengers. Did you sleep well last night? It's hidden under the bed.

417-267-0105

What's that thing you have in your hand? When a new electronic device is released, everyone goes crazy.

417-267-0105

I did that without asking for anyone's advice. I'll try to get home for Christmas. You're going to have to go alone.

417-267-0105

We'll do it ourselves.