417-701-0203

He committed a series of unforgivable crimes. Did you have other plans?

417-701-0203

What are you trying to do? He is not only a good batter but also a wonderful defense. Tobias tried to leave, but Gilles blocked his way. I never do anything stupid.

417-701-0203

I was not aware of a mosquito biting my arm. There are few mistakes, if any, in his composition. Please change this bill into coins. Who else could've done this? We live close to the station.

417-701-0203

The driver stopped the bus. Are you suggesting Juliet was murdered? She made a man of him. You can't keep hiding from me, Mick. "Fool!" - "From a fool I am hearing this!" She is not being careful. They regarded him as their leader. My summer school dress is blue and white checkered.

417-701-0203

Instead of going back to the party, why don't we go to my place? There are fifty stars in the American flag. The teacher didn't keep her word. I think it necessary that you should do so.

417-701-0203

They organized a temporary state government. Jingbai discussed that problem with Marci. I spent the weekend with him. Don't evade the issue. Don't mix up effectiveness and efficiency. Janet asked Vidhyanath if she wanted to go abroad. Every spectator buys a ticket. John has a natural bent for tennis. It never gets old. I just don't feel like celebrating my birthday.

417-701-0203

That's not his real name. I don't know how to buy a ticket. She was advised by him to work harder. Everyone says that. Those children are waiting for their mother. Brandy got suspicious. You are pushing matters. I'm not sure if I'm in love with Rafik. How was your winter? Our class consists of fifty boys.

417-701-0203

She's been locked in since this morning. Try to look like you're having fun. Belinda feels much better now. Would you like to meet tomorrow? We have eaten no meat for several days. I would've done the same for Amos. I told you to be careful. Consider the facts. When it stops raining, we will go for a walk.

417-701-0203

Take your shoes off before you come into the room.

417-701-0203

Ginny had a stroke. I've slept well all night. He tried to make his reports scientific. When are you going to be back? I think we should do more. Tutankhamun was the son of Akhenaten. You killed my father, and today I'll have my vengeance. My hair is tangled. I think Leonard said he'd be staying in Boston for three weeks.

417-701-0203

I'm unlucky. What does this even mean?

417-701-0203

We're skeptical about this. How many cups of coffee a day are too many? Sigurd doesn't remember where he put his key. They're going to enlarge their store. Have you ever lived in an old building? Run for cover. What are you doing for New Year? Today I'm paying you for lunch. What's the alternative? Keep Timothy guessing.