418-459-0527

You're unsophisticated. The monkey rode on the colt. Leave them as they are or not at all. This sentence isn't very interesting out of context. He's hiding something. This is my family. Do not punish the girl severely; go easy on her. Did he work for the communists? I guess we'll never know. Bart handed me a piece of paper with his address written on it. Do you think that I'm insane?

418-459-0527

I just don't have any energy to wash up now. I'll do it later, okay? In this line of work, if you make a grim face the customers won't come.

418-459-0527

Maybe that's where the secret lies. We no longer need you. Please count your change again. I'm going to take some pictures. I'm late, aren't I?

418-459-0527

Eddie is capable of taking charge, isn't he? We all loved them.

418-459-0527

We need some formal instruction in literature. He talked to her about her eyes, how that they were beautiful dark-blue seas, and that thoughts and feelings floated like mermaids therein; and he spoke of her brow, how that it was a fair snowy mountain, and many other such like things he told her. Heidi says he'll only talk to you. You're feeling better now, aren't you? They lunched on sandwiches and coffee. At the Battle of Verdun, French forces stopped a German attack. I wish I could see you. Just let me see it. It's not working. That's his.

418-459-0527

I admire the culture and the politeness of the Germans.

418-459-0527

I don't think I have to spell it out for you. I think that rumor is true. You're Ellen's parents, aren't you? Do you like grits? Why didn't we help Joshua? Mevrouw commenced playing softly upon the piano. He put this information to good use. Please let me out. He told me to meet him at his house. It's been forty years since I began to study Japanese.

418-459-0527

I had my teacher correct my English composition. I'm as healthy as a horse. Kurt brought each of us a gift. Kathy set about brightening her coworkers' day with fresh muffins when her demoniac alter ago, High Priestess Lilith, convinced her to poison them. This car was made in Japan. He blames his failure on bad luck. Christophe was my best friend in high school. Two weeks have passed and I haven't seen you. Oh! Thank you, my dear. Nhan knew why Laurianne wanted him to leave.

418-459-0527

I'm afraid it will be rainy.

418-459-0527

That seems to work. It's so painfully obvious.

418-459-0527

There's still time. I have a room full of toys. Do you want to play?

418-459-0527

If you want to lose weight, spend a day without meals. She sells us dresses. Nobody likes her. We took care of that. This concerns you.

418-459-0527

I'll make sure Pablo gets home safely. Robin is really adorable when he sleeps.

418-459-0527

Everybody wants them. When could you start working? Jeffery jumped back just in time. According to a survey, 1 thousand million people are suffering from poverty in the world.