Steel production is estimated to have reached 100 million tons last year. I should've never done that. I'd like to ask you something. There was a broken cup on the table. How long have you been living on Park Street? Worms are sometimes beneficial to soil. That's Ram's decision. Are you two related? He could not get out of the bad habit.

I'm sorry to be so late. The drummer grabbed the drumsticks and made the music start. The bug has been corrected.

Vijay likes that. Bernie was upset by the situation. Dick works part-time as a limousine driver. Let's see what Charlie is up to. Photolithography is used to make integrated circuits. That food is so bad that I wouldn't dream of eating it. If you could do that for me, I'd appreciate it.

She's a powerful witch. Did you happen to see Earl? The clumsy man envied her unusual talent. Let's do it another time. I went to Iran. Charles can't be fired. He's the boss's son. His family is rather badly off. This wasn't here before. When you remember your own crimes, you forget another's.

The teacher gave me full marks for math. I only just met her. Attention doesn't hurt. Is she satisfied? William Shakespeare was an English playwright. "Give me a fresh bottle," he said. I don't want to be presumptuous. I don't want to go to Mick's birthday party.

As for me, I don't like eggs. Kees blew his nose in a handkerchief. They started running. Sing us a song, please. Can I ask what happened? He knows how to card wool. Our chemistry lesson yesterday was about dilution of acids and bases. You have dishonored the family. After death my soul turns into nothing.

I wonder where your brother has gone to.

I don't think you're lying. My eyes weren't keen enough to distinguish whether the black spot on the ceiling was a spider or a fly.

I'm happy and satisfied.

We saw them yesterday. We got up early so that we could see the sunrise. You should do it this way.

The plane departs at 5:30 PM. Where did you go? I haven't heard from him for ages. That's the way we've always done it.

We were surprised to see his injuries. I don't like families that quarrel amongst themselves. The book sells well. That sounds like a fine idea. Today, here and now. Takeuchi goes to church on Sunday morning. Straka's a bright kid. Malaclypse knows nothing about it.

No one knows what's going on. He advocated abolishing class distinctions. I have a few errands. I am like a cat. I see better at night than by day. I understand what you're trying to say. Oskar went back. The sand on the beach was white.

When do you go to work? I fell asleep while watching TV. Don't call me that, she said softly. It doesn't look very fun, does it? Get outta here! I meant to call Kate.

He spread out his arms to welcome us.

The tragedy of war must not be forgotten. He cooked dinner for her. "I feel like playing cards." "So do I." My brother is not as tall as Jiro. Prices will continue as they are. He has a complex about his weight. If we can't get fresh fruit, we'll have to do without. It's bigger than him. Rolf took the key from the keychain and handed it to Rajendra. He was now the owner of her little house. She dreamed that she was a princess.

Relations are tenuous as peace talks resume between warring factions. Level off the sugar when measuring out.

He will be ruined for life. I've told you about her. Come on, you have to tell us. Please take more care in the future. I'm convinced he's not guilty.