Is my paper looked over before submitting? Tony looked down at his dirty old shoes. On my way to school each day, I see dogs. Here is a pan without handles. Far from hesitating, she willingly offered to help me. Will you wait for me? When you dislike others, you are disliked by them in turn. You really fooled her. This source is dependable and predictable, but more research is still needed in this area. The flowers in my garden have withered in the cold.

The cawing of a crow startled me. Her answer was incorrect. Has anybody seen my wallet? He's a freshman. Go and help Jeremy. Monty went straight home.

We're hoping to have it done by tomorrow. The chambermaid will bring you some soap.

Emotional blackmail is an immoral way of getting people to do what you want them to. Are you still working for us? I'd like a coat with the wooly side in, please. Summer is the season when women look most beautiful. Anton works for a computer company. Can I ask for an explanation? I often go sailing on weekends.

I don't care for eggs. The patient was well cared for by the doctor. At that time, the train was very crowded. The ship dropped anchor in the harbor. That joke is mine. A cake was frosted.

We didn't know which bus we should take. What did you do with your shoes? I just gave it to Vincenzo. We have just cleaned the lavatory.

I dropped by the bookstore and I bought an interesting book. I did not see the sign. Donne doesn't have a cat. However, Herman does have a dog, doesn't he? Where did you come up with the idea that I'm familiar with robotics and such I wonder?

Lila is an angel. I should not have bought such a thing. I never told you to quit. Who would be interested in a New Year's Day week in Thailand? Wasn't she fine in jail? The garden has been professionally laid out. I'd like breakfast in my room at 8 sharp. I think I know what it is.

I've become disenchanted with politics. You know I would never hurt you. Lin went to Australia and stayed there the rest of his life. We've decided to remain silent. Our holiday plans are still up in the air.

Indulge me with your saucy dating stories. I'm afraid we must break off the discussion. I've been waiting for almost half an hour. We are liable to err. But in the end he put the book on the fire. There are many alternatives to cow milk, such as goat milk, almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk and rice milk.

Phooey. I'm late again. I was able to sell my used car for 100 dollars. Moses is out of control, you know. Nou hasn't yet done what he promised he would do. They've still got him. You shouldn't lend Marla any money. Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. I can swim.

I'll tell her myself. If she visits France again, she will have been there three times.

When was the last time you ate mutton? I don't like her. I wonder who invented it. Would you kindly quote your best price?

Jean-Pierre's behavior at the party was inexcusable. It'll make sense when you're older. He covered himself with shame. He is ten years senior to you. He was kind enough to see that I wanted for nothing. Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves. I can't cancel on Gordon. Did Uri say anything about us?

Mahmoud is unprejudiced. Holly wasn't happy with the way Steen cooked his eggs. What brings you back to town? I must admit that I don't like contemporary music much. It's not a big dark secret. Dan entered the facility through a damaged metal grate. We're giving a dinner for them. Look at me. I'm talking to you. I'll do what I can for you. I want her to know the truth.

They're clearly not happy about that.

I think you can get it. He has a great storehouse of knowledge about historical details but I seriously doubt that's of any use in life.

The chickens were scratching for food on the ground. It's old.

Anita wondered when the rain would stop. The door is opened every morning. The students burned their textbooks. Many inmates on death row say they want to die. I used to have three secretaries. I guess I'm lucky I wasn't hurt. Did you kill him? Today is the first day of spring.