If I am not mistaken. Have a good look at this picture and tell me whether or not you can find me in it. Which one is more expensive?

Latinos can't promote themselves gracefully, kowtowing to others!

She was able to read the book. We didn't go out last night. We could have gone to the movies, but we decided to stay home. Everybody knows about that now. I spent my childhood in Pakistan. Mother taught me how to make miso soup. The house where my father was born is just around the corner. Last night's concert was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Don't cave into their demands. We believe he will succeed, for he has talent. Hwa has been very friendly toward me. As Justice Louis Brandeis wrote, "sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants." Thank you for not betraying us. How many of your students are here? Harv made it very clear that we were supposed to help him clean the house.

You didn't buy that, did you?

Cynthia said there were three other Canadians at the party. The school is closed during summer. I played violin when I was young. The income tax rate increases in proportion as your salary rises. Many people respect you. Don't let them down. There is an enormous cross above the Valley of the Fallen. I'm not fond of her face. School begins on the April 8th.

It seems I made a mistake in the text message because I wrote it while transferring lines in the underground. We have to get them a present. So I stopped reading. I think this might interest you. If you go by plane, you won't be able to take much luggage. A DNA test proved she was innocent. Then Robert woke up again, and all of his limbs were hurting. I found a nice tie for her. Generally speaking, a woman will live longer than a man.

A gentle wind is blowing. It might rain. We'd better take an umbrella. He told me his life's story. Interest rates and inflation were high. Vladimir went insane. I'm going to make enlarged copies. I suspect that his wife is cheating on him with the postman. I'm beginning to see what you mean. Stephen speaks quickly.

I know you're in there somewhere.

Each text should be of a different type. Now we can make plans to see each other!