I listened very carefully to the member. Panzer shared the food that his mother had given him with his friends.

Grow a pair. She wants to live closer to nature. As I told you before, Shahid can't be trusted. You have to follow the rules. Kimberly's a good carpenter.

I'm just going to go powder my nose. If you hold on a moment, I will get Jane on the phone. You heard what your mother said.

What you said is right in a sense, but it made her angry. What's the secret? Police had Dan locked down.

This candy cane tastes like green apple. Is this supposed to be funny? A sound sleep made me feel much better. Tigger needs to calm down. Jose is lactose intolerant. I shouldn't have to tell you to keep your room clean. Does Diane have a secret? We're going to have to turn back.

As the attendees of the DTA General Meeting will be offered the block rate, when you reserve Marriott Hotel for me, please notify them that I will attend it. I wish you nothing but happiness. Did you plan that with them? Here's a brief outline of my speech. I can't go to the party. I'm grounded. Somebody killed them. I am interested in chess these days.

"Your Majesty, Ganon and his minions have seized your prison!" "Hmm... Fari!" "Yes!" "Imprison Duke Onkled in your house!"

I agree with that. She doesn't do it.

The room didn't have a single window. He is Portuguese. Cynthia was married to Nigel's oldest daughter.

George W. Bush was born in the state of Connecticut in 1946. It's very strange. I just adopted this sentence, I didn't write it myself. He ran rings around the other players.

I understand your position perfectly. I always know when you're lying. I don't know how it works. He said he would have come. Did you learn anything new today? Everything is different now. He wanted to see how the land lay. Ian drank a lot. Alex did the same as the squirrel and ate nuts. I tend to look at the pictures before reading the text.

My husband lied to me. We had a heated discussion. It has been 33 years since Marilyn Monroe died. Ah, this hot water's good! You brought this upon yourself. Pim and Boyce are my classmates.

I've heard that Kyle asked you to marry him. The change was immediate. He's always late to class. The strong yen is acting against Japan's export industry. Stay away from them. Andrew has been driving me crazy. Clarence was supposed to be here by 2:30. All around the world, people were shocked. All is illusion.

It didn't mean anything.