419-631-6997

I've given it a lot of thought. There are those who wish to hurt Pim. I don't know any French.

419-631-6997

Lenora isn't the only one I called. He wants to get married right away.

419-631-6997

We yelled at her, asking her to pay attention. He came, he saw - and didn't say anything. Sumitro seems to be getting fatter. No, this isn't a chat. They've always been petting each other. They said the deal was foolish. I'm going to take three days off next week. John skied up the slope.

419-631-6997

Love your neighbors. The government wanted to avoid controversy. He blackmailed me. I have serious doubts about their plans succeeding. She looked at him with hatred. This job involves lots of hard work. I've already seen one. Isidore had his socks on inside out.

419-631-6997

That knife cuts well. We'll take lunch at noon. He cruised his way through the crowd.

419-631-6997

Srikanth died in prison in 2013. We have it all.

419-631-6997

He paused briefly to savour the moment. I paid him four dollars. From data gathered by the Viking 1 and 2 probes, we know that the Martian surface is covered by various rocks and a soil which is rich in an iron-laden clay. The presence of iron explains the planet's reddish-orange appearance. I think you will approve. Go and get a chair from the next room, please. I can't understand why she doesn't love me anymore. It's already a nice sum of money. Maarten is a gourmet cook. Learn those sentences. You should've helped Markus carry his suitcases.

419-631-6997

"Talking about 108, that's the number of worldly passions." "What worldly passions have you got then?" "I could say, but it'll get censored out." The mother fox was worried while she was eagerly waiting for the boy fox's return. When the boy returned she pulled him to her warm chest and was so happy she wanted to cry. The employees also share the same idea. Do you know where? I feel like I'm a teenager again. I'll give you a shot. Gene is starting to relax. How big a discount did you get?

419-631-6997

Maybe she will not come. I doubt that. Billy insists he's telling the truth.

419-631-6997

Our kids are fat.