(425) 388-1346

Guy brought a cup of tea to me. Well, well, well. Today, I bought a book. Panzer could hardly hear what Sedat was saying.

(425) 388-1346

Sidney raised his hand to ask a question. Chris and Rajendra had a romantic dinner to celebrate the first anniversary of their being together. This is a common occurrence. Karen was killed in a dark alley. Luis was just a lonely exchange student. I'll call Stacey for you. She chose a light blue dress. Take this umbrella with you lest you should get wet and catch cold.

(425) 388-1346

Aren't you surprised by his answer? The writer is deep in thought. Have you gotten paid yet? It wasn't as simple as we thought it was going to be. How about telling me what you have in mind?

(425) 388-1346

I visited the house in which Shakespeare was born. I won't give in to you no matter what. Do you know what Alvin's secret is?

(425) 388-1346

There'll be no second chances. I saw Lievaart with Piotr the other night. She seemed happy in contrast to the man.

(425) 388-1346

Don't let him use this phone. Jane had a yellow ribbon in her hair. Why does Moran want to kill you? I'm a teacher here.

(425) 388-1346

Peggy isn't scared anymore. I think I'm a likable guy. Can you hear what Sugih is saying? As agreed, please find enclosed the updated contract. The employees are rude and unhelpful. We must know for certain. However, his girlfriend is selfish and hardly worries about Brian.

(425) 388-1346

It rained.

(425) 388-1346

The girl walking with Ken is May. Not every truth is fit to be told. How many syllables does this word have? We were very tired from the five-hour trip. Some day my dream will come true.

(425) 388-1346

Dan didn't even take the medication. I'll have them take care of it. Death of two lynx. Don't rock in the chair. It's going to break. I thought for sure you would stay in Japan forever.

(425) 388-1346

No sooner had he seen it than he turned pale. Maybe I can persuade Billie to talk to Rajesh. That all happened at about the same time. I've planted a tree. I need to rest a moment. I should've run away. I'll buy what I need tomorrow.

(425) 388-1346

Don't tell them. The country was unable to pay its debts. Is Francis in there? Charles is wearing a white dress today. What are Spudboy's true intentions? Is this the dictionary you're looking for? I really enjoyed myself. For me, it is difficult to express my thoughts in words. He lost his dog. When do you have to file your income tax returns?

(425) 388-1346

If I were free, I would accept his invitation. I don't want to hurt her feelings. He who loves much does not forgive easily. I've been thinking about when we were young.