425-622-9815

Law and politics are two different things. Could you move the chair a bit? Professor Smith is recognized to be one of the greatest scholars in English philology. I just wanted cash. Jack disappeared from view in the crowd. I wonder who invented it. Arlene is smoking. If you want to study Chinese well, you should communicate with Chinese people more often. We stayed in London for a fortnight. People who go to bed early and get up early live a long time.

425-622-9815

Will the Social Democrats succeed in mobilizing enough voters on Election Day? Have you ever tried to learn another language? Mick wasn't hurt at all. This camera is dutiable. I've got a lot of good ideas. Bright ideas never occur to me. They also learn from watching and imitating. You're afraid that I'm right, aren't you? We're going to go camping. If you see Orville, tell him I'm looking for him.

425-622-9815

I had forgotten how beautiful you are. When had you finished it? The Mayans abandoned many of their cities. What really surprised me most was how many hours a day Randal slept.

425-622-9815

Graham has stopped playing the piano. Alberto was obviously happy to see Tran. He was caught cheating in the exam. Did Carl say that? I sat down across from Conrad. Milo ate my bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich.

425-622-9815

Alex deserved the punishment he got. I was young and stupid.

425-622-9815

Do you know how they knew? Even in the most difficult situations, Shyam has never lost heart. That was really important. The buds burst open at the first sign of spring. Stephan has at least 300 books. Dannie most certainly would approve. A dish can be seasoned without becoming spicy. The taxi guy wanted to rip me off.

425-622-9815

What are some foods you usually eat with a knife and fork? Didn't you see her by chance yesterday? We have no other alternative but to swap horses midstream and inject a fresh atmosphere and new ideas into our organization. The roses in the garden are in full bloom. My mother told me not to go out. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this is true.

425-622-9815

Camels have three eyelids. They're not my enemies. "Why are you always taking Dwayne's side?" "I'm not taking anyone's side." You must guard against catching cold.

425-622-9815

Let's go sit in the shade. 'Biology' is a Greek word that means 'the study of living organisms'. My middle name isn't Tracey. Saturn has the lowest density of any planet in our solar system. Its density is so low that it would float if it was placed in water. The light came on suddenly. Maybe Douglas shouldn't be here. Birds fly with their wings. I've got her working on it.

425-622-9815

Larry is wearing a very valuable ring.

425-622-9815

Tax cuts are often used as a major fiscal tool to stimulate the economy. Tareq hid the truth from Lynn. Juha asked me out for dinner and I said yes. Sofia and Scott often eat dinner together. The doctor set his broken leg. We've always been friends. Let's hope we can stay alive until the rescue team finds us. Our army occupied this region without a fight. I turned right. We're dreaming about coming back to our apartment.

425-622-9815

You've got to trust me on this.

425-622-9815

I think it quite strange that he should not know such a thing. I am not breaking anything. I'll never tell anyone who you really are. Every time that I came to visit her, she had already left. I thought you were mad at them. At first sight this problem seems easy, but in fact it's difficult. I wish I'd kept my mouth shut. Xiaoming cried for an hour while watching the movie. Being in a room full of smokers is my pet peeve. If you need anything, just gimme a holla.

425-622-9815

She succeeded to her father's whole estate. You should consult a doctor. I am reading a book. Amedeo would like to know the reason. The important thing is to participate. Don't ask the same thing over and over again. I explained it properly to you already. It's getting tedious. I have the blues today.

425-622-9815

Robbin asked Lindsey to quiet down. You have to do it. We got dead drunk. Venus is the second planet from the Sun. You just have to be patient. The situation of the villagers is better than ten years ago in many ways. Huashi asked me three questions. That's a really provocative question. I'm really sorry that I lied to you. She's driving me crazy.

425-622-9815

There exists an enormous difference between the two theories. We are forty three in all. He is specializing in the study of economics. I repeat, do not arrive late! Felix says he'll come tomorrow. I'm really disappointed in you.

425-622-9815

My professor didn't have tenure and was fired. I often call on him. Imported cars account for less than eight percent. How old were you when the war broke out? I hope you don't die. Much of what they wrote about never happened. Stu got his notebook and pen ready. I was watching TV at night.

425-622-9815

What does the Bible say about this? Skef would love it. He is rather poor at tennis. He dug a hole in the sand. Through domesticating ourselves like cattle, people began civilization. Dad's working. I wish I could stop thinking about Wilson. The company's analysis shows that in over 60% of all accidents in the past ten years, the behavior of the flight crew was the dominant cause.

425-622-9815

They didn't give me a choice. High school days are when you can try anything. George is completely wrong. Adam's dog bit Jisheng's hand. I just want a little more relaxation. It was the increase in population that caused the poverty. Since my room faces south, it isn't so cold even in the winter. He was completely black and was therefore called Tango the Black Cat. It became difficult to find buffalo. They're crazy.