(425) 622-9815

Kamel's voice cracked on a high note. She has to study hard and catch up with everybody in her class. Is Pieter a friend of yours? Gerard needed to buy something to eat. The operation was very serious, but Jeff came through. Gerald told me about his plans. Srikanth saw that Oskar was still asleep. It's up to me whether I kill you or let you live! They might be able to help me. Open that thing!

(425) 622-9815

She studied hard lest she should fail in the exam. Adam and Dick's baby had a severe bout of croup, and had to be put in a humidicrib in hospital.

(425) 622-9815

Our house overlooks the river. Many passengers were sleeping on the last train. Apply to the office for further details. Tango is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire. She rents a room to a student. He felt a sudden urge to write a novel. What is this cat doing?

(425) 622-9815

Do you think Jarl can speak French? Most cars have clear glass.

(425) 622-9815

I need some information. You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. He studied the harder because he was praised by his teacher.

(425) 622-9815

I've seen her naked. What is man? Anyway, not what he likes to think he is: the crowning glory of creation. I hardly ever speak French anymore. He is liable to shout when angry. Now don't be hasty, please. I think we all know why we're here. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? He gives me chills.

(425) 622-9815

Neil promised not to tell anyone how much we paid to have our house painted. Sharon thought that the amulet would protect him from witches. You can convince people of only their own opinions.

(425) 622-9815

So where does Al Gore fit in to the story? I wish I could speak French as well as Randy does. I'll stay here until you return. Could this have been prevented? He had his hat blown off by the strong wind. That doesn't happen very often. Were you as disappointed as I was in the results of the Arab Spring? I thought you wouldn't like me.

(425) 622-9815

I don't usually dress like this. I wish you would take me to a restaurant for a change. They're lighting the candle and asking the great kind God for happiness. How did you ever find out about that? Men are pigs. It's quite complicated to talk to humans. Sonja finished his drink and then ordered another one. Are you talking to yourself again? Shut up. I'm here to help you.

(425) 622-9815

I'll help you find them. OK, that's enough for today. Let's have another.

(425) 622-9815

Israel bandaged his own leg. She's selling Girl Scout cookies. At the inauguration ceremony a plaque was unveiled in honor of the founder. Wow, that dog is really talented! I blame you for this, Loyd. He was engaged in making a telescope. It's not yours. I have class in an hour. She scaled a fish.

(425) 622-9815

Tell him how you feel. Gooseberries can prolong your life. What is the cat up to? What are your expenses? Brendan is good at math. The new line flew off the shelves in less than two weeks! Charlene looked down the corridor. An orange tree provides an orange.

(425) 622-9815

Jiri's bicycle has been stolen. I need a new pair of shoes. I'll give that to Marguerite. I was quite busy. I think I'd like to stay here. Do you want me to make you dinner? Piercarlo can't be too far behind us. I did a lot of stupid things when I was younger. He was absorbed in listening to the music. Why are you so good at cooking?

(425) 622-9815

Somebody killed Johnathan today. Lance needs to call a doctor.

(425) 622-9815

I let him catch me. Hohn won't be spending Christmas with his family. Tell them I'm coming right over. The brass band marched around the town. Were I in your place I would do the same thing. I have allergies.

(425) 622-9815

We need a strong person to lead our nation. We think we solved your problem. She was no longer dependent on her parents. There's still plenty that needs to be done. I should've stayed in Boston.

(425) 622-9815

Shall I ask Michiel for help? I'm losing my mind. The measles virus is super contagious. This is phenomenal. He was a drummer, selling dry goods from town to town. Only 16 percent of the teachers of this school are female.

(425) 622-9815

I usually have supper between 7 and 8 p.m. Dion usually uses credit cards instead of cash.