(425) 625-1460

I grilled one. My sister has been sick. Eschatology is the study of end-times: personal and corporate. He recognizes his fault. I learned a lot about modern authors. Success in life is not necessarily the same thing as the acquirement of riches. She prepares wholesome meals for her family.

(425) 625-1460

The waitress greeted me with a smile. Why aren't you at work? Lorenzo is going to pay for this! I'll squeeze lemons all afternoon if it's necessary.

(425) 625-1460

She was very beautiful in her youth. It is characteristic of him to do such a thing. What kind of music did you listen to when you were a teenager? I forgot it. I teach Mr. Lee's children English in exchange for room and board. Are you still mad at Leith? I just wish it hadn't happened the way it did. I recently met him. Erick must be wondering why we're here.

(425) 625-1460

Wait for me outside.

(425) 625-1460

There was nothing I could do for Tal. My dad's name is Hilda. Don't make an enemy of Stan. This is very nice to look at. Everybody except Joe went to the party. Kusum looks totally bored. She has as fine a figure as I have ever seen. Feel free to disagree, Rudolf. How long ago did you move here?

(425) 625-1460

Let's hope Suzanne was right. Gunnar explained why he was late. Richard is the best barber in town. Free Caucasus! Everything popular is wrong.

(425) 625-1460

She ignored the fact that he is ill. What do you think about eating out tonight? Have you finished your French homework yet?

(425) 625-1460

Have you seen him today? He's often late for work. Family should always come first. He overslept himself. You will be rewarded. Was that what you said? Can you give me a lift? Polyandry used to be common among the Sherpas of Nepal, where a band of brothers would often take a wife in common. When she died--of child-bearing or overwork--they would frequently marry her younger sister.

(425) 625-1460

I think Karl is ready. Yoga can help you fight stress and stay fit and healthy. I still think it's weird. Ken's uncle has a big chicken farm. This is a very time-consuming task. Don't ask Lila any questions about his job. My computer is very slow. Horst said he wanted to do something he'd never done before. What's the room's price?

(425) 625-1460

The problem is as good as settled. What is your opinion on the Japanese education system? You shouldn't keep them waiting so long. The whole night was ruined by the fight between Trevor and Benjamin. She regained consciousness in the hospital. Take it away, please.

(425) 625-1460

The ice gave way under his weight.

(425) 625-1460

Maybe you shouldn't tell him. Curt isn't qualified to teach high school. Whose idea was this? How can we fail? Why are you giving me all this? I had him paint my house. It was a foul play. Samuel Johnson draws his own portrait as "a hardened and shameless tea drinker, who for twenty years diluted his meals with only the infusion of the fascinating plant; who with tea amused the evening, with tea solaced the midnight, and with tea welcomed the morning."

(425) 625-1460

I thought I'd never find him. He's just like his grandfather. I'd like to ask Rudolf about that myself. I couldn't understand his joke. He put on the black coat. Vern is squeamish at the sight of blood. I didn't have the heart to tell Lester what had happened. Jinchao is three years older than me.

(425) 625-1460

He is sadly mistaken. "Did you know that the neighbor's daughter is already married?" "You don't say! She's only eighteen!" Delegates debated the compromise for many days. She's not young, is she? Ramsey wasn't around a whole lot.

(425) 625-1460

I want to get a bank loan in half a year's time - what should I be doing now? The cop went through his pockets, but found nothing. The giraffe has a long neck. I'll be disappointed if Doug doesn't come with us. What do you think is the best way to defuse their argument? The man who looks like me standing next to my sister is my twin brother. These warm socks are made from alpaca fiber. Belgium is not as large as France. I wanted Rees to see me first. How did you learn about that news?