(425) 625-1460

I am beating my dog. There are only three left. You might want to consider buying some new tires for your car. I've known them a long time. Willie was lonely without Herbert.

(425) 625-1460

It is a great honor for me to meet you. She is a friend of the poor.

(425) 625-1460

We know where you live. A true scientist wouldn't think like that. I'm going to take a short break.

(425) 625-1460

I thought I would die. I know her personally.

(425) 625-1460

Rajendra certainly was a nice guy. Jayant wants to live in the country. The fight began with the rapid exchange of blows. They all objected to his proposal. I think it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a better system. You're in great danger.

(425) 625-1460

Charleen is home again. What should I do with him if I find him? The more we live, the more we want to live. I visited Canada long ago. Remember to buy all of the medicine. My family are all very well. Could Rod have been saved? Tell them I'm on my way over. Are you an idiot or what? Walt is absent from school.

(425) 625-1460

Alright, go and tell the guard that I am remitting his punishment. The truth and simplicity of nature is always the most important foundation of noteworthy art.

(425) 625-1460

I'll meet her tomorrow. Of course Ping doesn't want to serve God and money as well. Don't give this to anybody. It disgusts me, too. Safe journey. Melinda wasn't sure how to answer. The moon is already out. That dictionary is mine.

(425) 625-1460

When you are constantly told no smoking, no smoking like that, you start thinking, maybe smoking really is a threat to public morals or something. That suitcase isn't theirs. The local boys got into a fight with a rival group from a neighboring town. The new coalition government is trying to ride out the storm. He closed the door suddenly. I've got it in my pocket. I think you'll find everything in order.

(425) 625-1460

Spock doesn't think it's disgusting to eat certain insects. The situation hasn't improved at all. Esperanto is a peaceful language. She has already spoken with the President. He takes a walk every morning. I can drive a car. Do you want to meet Dimitry? I have a pen pal in Australia.

(425) 625-1460

It's clear that he stole money from the safe. I pinched myself to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. Magnus was in a stolen car when the police finally caught him. Business carried him to Kobe. They caught a lion alive.

(425) 625-1460

I blew his mind. Only those with poor memories are happy.

(425) 625-1460

This is mine, and this is yours. "Your work has been causing a lot of complaints from customers; I'm ordering you to leave immediately." "Oh, up yours! I didn't want to work here in the first place." Happy Qixi Festival! He wrote the book. Two male school pupils sharing an umbrella? That's quite a queer situation. He wasn't concerned with his afterlife. Too bad! Too few rich people donate to the orphanage. We get it for free.

(425) 625-1460

It's almost time for planting and there's a lot left to be done. Two vanilla ice creams please. Could you call me tonight, please? Is there a problem with it? For thy sake, tobacco, I would do anything but die. I'll bring you another cup of coffee. Why do we have to wait? She lives by her pen. I found a very interesting website that proposes the complete texts of Icelandic sagas, some of which are also translated in English and Danish. Did you tell them that?