They have only enough funds to build the factory.

I actually enjoyed the movie. Yes, it's such a nice evening. It's a rumor. I thought Anderson would be in Boston by now. Let go of me, please. Let's go to the club. I can't get the pictures out of the camera! You want to buy a book.

I like apples. The law obliges us to send our children to school. "Our train leaves at 9:00." "Don't worry. We'll make it." I'm not a doctor, but a teacher. It's the day of the Lord. At times of crisis, people put all their disagreements aside. Kriton is looking at it. Belinda asked Glenn and her friends if they wanted to play strip poker, but they refused. If you don't play honestly, I will stop playing with you.

Nicolas told me to keep quiet. Vampires live forever, unless they're killed. The store opens at 9 a.m. Some people don't know that. I also like apples. His hobby is painting pictures. I was hoping Barbra knew what we were supposed to do. Beverly kept silent during the meeting. I hit on the terrific idea of cheating at cards by chance. Becky was almost crushed by the tree that he was cutting down.

Her behavior struck me as silly. I'm glad to hear it.

I prepared a weak solution of sugar and water. That was an eagle owl.

I am leaving Japan tomorrow morning. After seeing how bravely he acted, his friends thought better of him.

Do not put any objects on the console. God shot himself. Is that really what you want? I was at home all day yesterday. Guido broke into our conversation.

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. I wondered who it was.

James drinks every day. Can I stay at your place for tonight? I do hope my question is not out of place and that I haven't put you to any trouble, inviting myself out of the blue. I hope we haven't inconvenienced you. We know all about you. Could you please show me a camera that's cheaper than this one? You really hurt her. I hate that color. Somebody was talking to her. I hate everything about it.

At that time, he was a student. Why didn't you go back for them? Yesterday, the man whose daughter works at your company came by.

Angela is not an angel. Alexis used to meditate every morning. What is the amount of money you spend? Three months were not enough to finish the experiment. Who went into my bag? Did you have a good meal at that restaurant? I saw him with Vadim.

Yesterday I played tennis for the first time. I was on a tour. The patient is getting worse and worse day by day. One's talent is in need of discipline. You had best eat plenty of fruit to keep healthy. This article will affect my thinking. I was shocked about John's death. I've only just started studying Italian. I always take a bus.

This is nerve wracking. I thought you were working for Toerless.

It just wasn't appropriate. Do you want to leave? I'm afraid of reptiles.

I thought he was my brother. I had to read this three times before I understood what it meant. Why is it that many language courses are ineffective? A piano is expensive, but a car is even more expensive.