Everyone's having fun. Are you sure this is the right spot? So, I was right? That still won't be enough. Nicholas put on his suit jacket. I don't know how you can stand Casper. Dan claimed that Linda shot him. You told me not to do it. What does it actually mean?

We might be able to help her. I'd like a daiquiri. Cynthia ended up in the hospital. Both my parents came to see me off at the airport. Where are the crocodiles?

I wish I could play the piano as well as Shyam. He wasn't ready for it. The rest of the sentence after "Hello" should be italicized. These are my books and those are his books.

Is that supposed to happen?

Maybe Pratapwant should go to the doctor. I want to go to heaven, but I don't want to die in order to get there. Before taking a journey, I got a haircut. It's not supposed to rain today. Marla didn't pass the squirrel test.

Cindie never quit anything. You were supposed to read Chapter 14. That was your homework over the weekend. Don't waste time. Why are you saying that to me? I wouldn't try that again. Vic tried to catch the rabbit. I have a job for you.

I heard my parents whispering last night. Newton saw an apple fall off a tree. Lloyd abused our trust. French is spoken in France.

I always thought that Mats was a bit strange. I'll just do it myself. You could've saved me a trip if you'd just told me I didn't need to be here today. We ate the pizza.

Everything he told us was pure fabrication. They perform at Theatro Dom Pedro II all week. The heron is a wading bird who eats lots of small fish. He just came back from the library. We need to talk to everyone. My uncle gave me a friendly piece of advice.

I like shopping at the local farmers' market. No autumn fruit without spring blossom. Light shines through the large windows outside the picture frame. We have other things we should be doing. Jock was serious. No, don't do that. I thought this building had a sprinkler system. Off hand, I'd say her problem is shyness. It was ridiculous.

That's a funny looking car. The fire started immediately. What are we dealing with here? Did you just call me an old grouch? Bottle or glass? I don't know how to thank you guys. Many cancer patients lose their hair because of chemotherapy. Put Carsten on a bus. I need to speak with her alone. I'd like to stay as long as possible.

I urgently need your help! Thank you for the delicious dessert. It complemented the dinner perfectly. They aren't going to help him. Who dares? I love him just as he is. Let's get a group photo. Wolfgang was just helping me get dressed. Kim is very old, isn't he? The boss'll have my head. There are no tickets left.

What have you come up with? Long time, no see. I hear that you've changed your job again.