My doubts have been cleared up. The flowers are protected against the weather. I understand it. I'm having a rough week. Be careful. It's very inflammable. I beg you to do it carefully. And what? Can you lend me 500 yen? I want you to hold Margaret's hand. It's so nice to be back.

This bed is not comfortable. Sheila will do all the talking. Just stay out of my suitcase. I thought you'd be angry. The secret was locked away for aeons.

Syd doesn't seem to be concerned about anything. Why don't you call me?

I'm getting endlessly annoyed by this foolishness.

They did not try to change the land.

Will you drive me to the hospital? The calculator is a wonderful invention. That house belongs to me. Even a small amount of human blood in the water can attract sharks from miles away. Herman went to the airport to see Betty off.

Is it too late to say I'm sorry? Miles might be able to help. I never stopped loving you. Though I have decided to go to the party, I'm not looking forward to it. I had V.D.

Had the elephant and the giraffe not had common ancestors, how might one possibly have observed that they had an exactly equal number of vertebrae in their necks? She insisted on my seeing the doctor. Cory went to Harvard. I don't think I'll ever sound like a native speaker. Please fill out this form. Micky gave me a black eye.

Ami found an orphaned baby squirrel. Kenton adjusted the scarf around his neck. Whose handwriting is this? It's natural for him to get angry. Ownership is an option.

Was Jem a sailor? I have taken all my time to study your behavior. In the end, I found where your weakness was, and I used it against you. The boy all but fell into the river. What did you do for Father's day?

If he can do that, I will eat my hat. I have to work for my Ph. D. this summer.

Effective use of disinfectant is an important subject in relation to infection control in hospitals. Dalton doesn't want to make Clay angry. Uri has just been through a lot. Why wasn't that in the report? The sky's clear today. The sheets were changed yesterday. Helen Keller was deaf and blind.

I studied abroad. Norma has a drug problem. It was a stupid joke. I wanted to be there with you. Do really expect me to help you?

If you want something to eat, you'll need to get it yourself. I read books. Call an exterminator. I had to attend two meetings yesterday, and there was no time to have lunch between. Read the kind of books that are useful to you. Beauty is a short lived tyranny

The officers arrested three of the protesters. Being a foreigner, I couldn't catch on to the joke. Kolkka was their hero. You hurried to the bottom of the stairs.

This text requires no abridgement. Please don't leave me with her. To be considered as a scale, the construct under consideration should be a continuum, with quantitative units. He is bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh. He is, indeed, a man of his word. You should've rejected such an unfair proposal.