What were you just thinking? I go swimming once a week. When I grow up I want to be just like my Dad. I won my six pack in the gym. I don't want Cristi anywhere near me. This is good meat. She knows that. You can stay in a room. I'm here because I thought you needed my help. It'll be impossible to get a visa at short notice.

Avoid the temptation to skip lunch. In the mountains it is not until the end of April that the snow disappears completely from the ground. Lou wouldn't be pleased. One ought to be true to oneself. The government is redesigning the currency to try and cut down on counterfeiting.

Why do I have to work with you? It's interesting that you speak French. I also speak it. Diana and I used to work together in Boston.

No one is better at this than I am. There will be some surprises. "I'm getting hungry." "Me, too." "Let's eat." "OK." I am a dancer by trade and I teach jazz dance. Can you give us any more? The women were so surprised as not to be able to speak. Is Eileen still playing outside?

The soldier gave his name. Soldiers must obey their commanders. I need more space. I'm not one of your students. I pride myself on my humility.

Please inform Piet. Dave checked the TV schedule to see what was on. Don't take my picture!

That was not an earthquake.

Do you have a brother, Ana? Neither Ania nor Magdalena love Justin Bieber. I didn't have to help Marcos, but I did. Philippe lived a hard life. Airplanes are audible long before they are visible. Olson almost started to cry.

We wonder why. They're not going away. I would sometimes travel abroad alone. We'll all be together soon. Where would you like me to pitch the tent? I wish I had a brother. If he should die tomorrow, what in the world would you do? It belonged to my father.

I love your apartment. They'll go away. Please remember to mail this letter on your way to school. I never thought Robbin would make it this far. Don't go against your father. We have it on order and it should be in next week.

Dawn wanted me to play chess with him, so I did. What kind of questions do you want to ask? This lid is so tight I can't open it. Crowns are inherited, kingdoms are earned. Thank him for the help.