Right then, go home. Even though I wanted to help Robert, I wasn't able to. Did you do the decorating? Well, are you going to ask her?

Lenora certainly spends too much money buying things he never uses.

Have you had recent contact with Mr. Leblanc? I forced her to do my homework. For Hawking, writing this book was not easy. I'll send flowers. I can't help but feel that if we had gotten to know each other better, we'd have been friends. If you keep practicing, you'll soon get the feel of it. I think Carlo would listen to you.

Jenine looked sick.

Don't give away all your secrets. I wish we could live here. Prakash got another chance. These houses have been improved by the addition of bathrooms.

You're way too good for her. The weather having cleared up, he went out for a walk. I couldn't kill you, Jimmy. How many apples do you have? I've made my choice. Marilyn doesn't drive as fast as Ravi does. He makes it a rule to get up at six every morning. Fire will keep burning even after the twig or the stick that started the fire has burned out.

Why didn't you listen to her? They were just walking together. She yelled at him. Barry was afraid that he was going to make a mistake.

I want to live in Boston as much as you do.

I have ten times as many books as you have. I shall be learning to like this bitter life. "How did it go?" "Not well." You were dying, but the doctor saved your life. The cats are purring. Did you see my sister? Are you in favor of or against that policy? Innovate or perish.

Vietnamese is not a hard language to learn. The boss is there? We ran out of gas on the way to downtown Tokyo. Vicky is wearing a biohazard suit. Defending their land has now become a sin? He lives alone in an apartment.

Did you have lunch after me? There's nothing to think about. I think we need a whole new approach. They're spies. Patrick never drives above the speed limit. This is the first time I've paid a fine. Saumya lives on a houseboat. I like outdoor sports, such as baseball, tennis and soccer. I used to live in Boston. Where is nearest American Express office?

Kirk was unsociable. This book is really old! I'll have Donn help you.

Nothing is more sad than stupidity and apathy. He learned Latin in school. You're losing yourself in this minor job, when you could be the owner of an international enterprise. I lost my passport. I'll have to get a new one.

My bedroom is smaller than Ahmet's. She trusted a co-worker. The sky was fiery with the setting sun. The moonlight is beautiful. I've never understood this. Jack sleeps on a sofa that converts into a bed. How did she manage to do that? Galen used to dream about getting married.

I'll tell him you said so.