438-666-4913

The dog is ours. That's a really interesting question. He fell into the river. I want you to sign this. I asked Julia where he'd bought his bicycle. Yeah, we already know you're a big guy! When I was in London last year, someone broke into my room and stole my wallet.

438-666-4913

He had his wounds dressed. Tell me if it hurts. She did without necessities to pay for her daughter's lessons. Don't go walking in the park at night!

438-666-4913

Melinda was bitten by a zombie. I didn't think that was supposed to happen. For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. "Where did he kiss you?" "On my lips." "No, I mean, where were you when he kissed you?" It wasn't Tanaka who talked to me. He only knew German. What do you think we can do to help Annard? I have a problem to deal with here. Elsa could barely hide his reaction.

438-666-4913

I don't usually write this kind of song. I still have trouble believing it. Norway's sovereign wealth fund is so large, that every Norwegian is a millionaire on paper. I can't ignore this situation. I got it, OK? This is not a table but a chair. There's not much to see. That child wants a friend to play with.

438-666-4913

I think you're absolutely right. Pick me up at 2:30.

438-666-4913

He's an interpreter in an international bank. Randall took his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. I am adamant that he undertake it. Now I live with my uncle. We'll continue to be vigilant. The tall man left in a hurry. I didn't know that Hal speaks French. Man is a product of his environment. That professor is an authority on mathematics. Heat will break this chemical down into harmless gases.

438-666-4913

Ning is impatient. When's the power going back on? It is my fear that in an understandable but foolish wish for the European Union to have its own defence capability, politicians are forging ahead with plans that are at best wishful thoughts, and at worst dangerous.

438-666-4913

I think Ned is smarter than that. Things keep getting worse. Francois has been arrested for murder. What motivates you to learn foreign languages? Which do you like better, Denver or Montreal?

438-666-4913

What's harder than for a single mother to work 2 jobs and raise 5 kids?

438-666-4913

I should've recognized him. The United Nations Building was built in 1952. Does anybody else feel that? It is best left untouched. I like video games. We tried to come up to the standard.

438-666-4913

I will follow you wherever you go. His theory is widely accepted as valid. Violence is the cancer of our society. My car was stolen last night. What bus do I take to get to Rampa? It was hard for Knute to keep from smiling. They rushed towards their mother. Google doesn't know everything.

438-666-4913

Ssi came to visit us just last week. I prefer a tent with storm flaps and with intersecting tent poles for a wind stability and the weight of snow cover, and that must be a two-layer tent. Anton was surprised how well Michelle could play the saxophone. Uh, now it's really weird... Do you know how?