Helen taught his dog some tricks. As mitigation, it could have been you. Do you think Amy told us the truth?

He smiled a cynical smile at me. 'can' is an auxiliary verb, so in question sentences it is brought to the start of the phrase. He is a sort of painter.

Would God, I were the tender apple blossom, That floats and falls from off the twisted bough, To lie and faint within your silken bosom, Within your silken bosom as that does now. I want to know why you did that.

Emiko never thinks about others' feelings whenever she says things too bluntly, so everyone hates her. Debbie! Can you hear me?

When one of my coworkers starts racking up good sales figures I can't let down my guard. It's hard to forget what happened. I've decided to say yes. She visited a temple. I cook soup in a big pot.

That certainly did not cost nothing. They answered my questions with difficulty. We won't stop now. I find no shame in asking questions.

Brendan gave Loyd plenty of time. This just got ugly. I want you to hold this while I open the door.

Do you know me? Black clouds were passing above the city. He had the luck to catch the train. I'll think about what I did. Did Manjeri tell you why he did it? I need a better job. Melinda was a brave man. His secretary can speak three languages well. If Martha hadn't been here, you wouldn't be alive now.

This is Boston's oldest restaurant. I could intervene. You can't master a foreign language in a short time; you have to study it step by step. The windshield of my car was broken. Do you feel responsible? They're both in love with the same girl. Mayuko dreamed a strange dream.

I can't remember Vincenzo's last name.

Have you been a good boy?

I entirely approve of what you say.

When you travel abroad, you need change in the currency of the country you are visiting to pay for a taxi, a cup of coffee or a tip. What a pleasant journey we had! A man walked past him. Why don't you grab yourself something to drink out of the fridge? I am perfect. Nonsense! She lets her children have their own way too much. An example of genetic modification is the injection of fish genes into strawberries and tomatoes, a process which prevents these fruits from freezing. We were all devastated.