I washed my own shirt. Tell your friends about Tatoeba. It's a bad time. Their dog was left on the back-burner once they had their baby. Besides, do we marvel at Naples? They are free from care. How much did they pay you? I'll be leaving this evening. Ravindran was on the same flight as me. The garden belongs to the house.

It goes without saying that we must all observe traffic signals. I'm sure she knows that I did not want this. In the north it is cold in winter. I have put off my coat. We lay on the grass. They spend the night together. When did you tell her? The one who pays the bills calls the shots. Suu said he can't wait any longer. Mahmoud knows all about it.

He is accustomed to working hard. It has been as many as ten years since I started to live in Tokyo.

That was the first time I was ever alone with Dwight. Monty showed considerable presence of mind. I thought I told you never to go there alone. Old shouldn't do that today.

You shouldn't tell him anything about your girlfriend. I remember last night well. Is this what you wanted? Daniele never told me he used to be married to Stewart. I don't care for that sort of thing.

We're all convinced of her guilt. You really need to be there tomorrow at 2:30. Every law has its exception. Come closer in order that you may see the screen better. There is a black sheep in every flock. Ramadoss is a lot shorter than you. You shouldn't take this medicine on an empty stomach. It is true of every case. All right, I'm in charge now.

The train stopped. Kylo could still be alive somewhere. The poor old man was reduced to just a skeleton. Can I do anything for you? Don't you think I'm attractive? How would that be possible?

Are you homesick? I persuaded him to consult a doctor. I'm so glad you are all here. If you don't hurry, we're going to be late again.

Russia is a very big country. Amanda will try to be there on time. It doesn't have to be this way. You'll never find a girl like her. Most of the suspects have been arrested. The face of Christmas glows all the brighter for the cold. He is concerned about his father's illness. She wanted him to tell her that he loved her. Shove a stick up your ass. Everyone remarked on his new hairstyle.

Terrance is on maternity leave. Any doubts with the assignment? At a rough estimate, I would say the job will take two weeks. Art has no limits. I didn't intend to do that. Not a candle to God, nor a poker to the Devil. She was the only one to survive the crash. Filiberto is a man who is more than forty years old. Will Lynn be ready? Mission accomplished.

If nobody's here, just leave a message. Tait's wasting time. You didn't happen to see Fred in town today, did you? Marika is Finnish but she speaks German just like the Germans. Have you ever studied archeology? Are you the one responsible for selling my perfumes far below their list prices? Three hostages were killed. Did you know that Kelly would be here? Dominic would never agree to such a thing.

Tollefsen has been working hard.

I really wish I knew where Niels put my briefcase. I am thankful for technology. I think it makes sense. I'm learning to speak French.

Panzer seemed nice. The prime means of communication for cats is body language. Stay away from Elliot's house. Let me ask you something.