A thought occurred to me. The stock market fell yesterday. The boy is afraid to go to bed in the dark. Don't leave me alone. Try to be concise. The urban planning committee has accepted our proposal. Niels got to know Delbert's friends. Rogue has been a lot of help. How many dozen pencils do you have?

Pilar did not want to cross the picket line. Jurevis and Lucifer want you to find someone to babysit for them. Marika discovered with me a new world, a new culture. Saify doesn't like how Skef laughs. Whose bicycle did you want to borrow? Who will look after the baby? The history class starts at nine. Dan found a bruise on his son's thigh.

Who's hungry? She has broken with him. Why are you with me? I love you, Laurie. That's not mine. It was far from certain. I'm not used to spicy food. We made something wrong.

You lean on your parents too much. You must be more independent. What can you give us? She's not ready. I asked for some time off.

She sometimes has her mother cut her hair. I'm not sneezing as much as I'd expected. Do you have alcohol-free drinks? She stole a camera. How did Guy find out where I live?

He asked me if I had slept well the night before. You know I would never do that kind of thing. We should raise our children as 'global citizens'.

This sounds reasonable. Will you help me wash the dishes? Can I talk to them alone? Could you please not smoke in this room? She is a second year student. Although I did not like math, I had to learn logarithms.

Would you mind if we sit in? You work with Krzysztof. Do you mind if I tag along? Izzy turned away. He has infinite resources. His behavior alienated his friends.

That's why we want you. Devon will talk your ear off if you let him. Kimberly went back to his room. Is that why you won't help them? I thought you'd jump at the chance. Who would've thought?

It's about time you sent the children to bed. He turned his attention to the picture. Your question does not bear on the subject under discussion. Kathryn has just hung up the phone. I'm pretty sure Owen is right. I'll have to be extra careful around her from now on. Long time, no see. The chairman rejected the proposal. The man came to a dead stop. Dale read somewhere that short people need more sleep than tall people.

Use your own money. Podgorica is the capital of Montenegro. I wish that I could give you something. Vernon was too drunk to drive home, so he crashed out on Elliot's couch. You're just tired. We had our photo taken on the beach.

I just feel stupid. I want to be a storm chaser. I have no idea how much it costs. Your kids are adorable. Valerie has lived in Boston for over 30 years.