(440) 475-2789

I'm not looking for anything. Marc was shot by a policeman. Do you want to try it again? Let's not ever do that again. Axel and Louis lie to each other all the time. Have you ever studied archeology? She is dressed like a bride.

(440) 475-2789

The rower blames his oar.

(440) 475-2789

Neither Harry nor John can swim. "What's the reason for your allergy this time? Is it the olive oil in the salad?" "No, it's the tomatoes." Besides that, unemployment is increasing. Even though a daughter rarely likes her mother's lover, a mother always has a certain attraction for her daughter's lover. Seenu and Louiqa agreed to keep in touch. I found out you talk behind my back. In charity there is no excess. I think you should buy it.

(440) 475-2789

Tyler hasn't had the chance to do that yet. She made a macrame bracelet. He didn't have lunch. He is always partial to the company of girls. I feel very excited. Please don't smoke inside. I'm pretty sure my drink was drugged. Do you want to take that? Does your dress become me? You have to be joking.

(440) 475-2789

I don't want that kind of life for our children. Don't flirt with me, Meehan. I got off lightly. Do they still make cassette tapes? Hector can die happy now. Are you ready to do this? Nobody noticed her absence. He was lacking in moral fiber. Today we will be spoiled by spring sunshine. Many drivers have a cavalier attitude towards the rules of the road.

(440) 475-2789

This is the house in which the poet lived in his childhood. Many archeological sites are at risk due to poor maintenance. Smokers are as aware as anybody else of the disadvantages of their hobby, but manage to live with that knowledge for two main reasons. She was depressed. He made me his own assistant. My answer is still yes. He was given three ships by the queen. I like him better this way. I told you this was going to be boring. Nils is the only person who can do that, I think.

(440) 475-2789

Russ took a bottle of pills out of his pocket. Brilliant! Susumu seemed pretty upset. I have lunch plans with him. I want you to follow her. Piet always uses the rice cooker that he brought back from Japan. This is the desk that Linda uses. She passed the examination. Tuan will handle the rest.

(440) 475-2789

I like to imitate Queen Elizabeth. I never heard from her again. I'm a soldier now.

(440) 475-2789

Cristi seems to be really happy.

(440) 475-2789

Is your brother's name Aleksej? It is stupid of you to make such a mistake. Kieran is obese, isn't he? We hope you're having a great night. The flowers cheered her up. Take your medicine. Dogs are loyal animals. Pieter isn't talkative. I was just about to go to bed.

(440) 475-2789

Take it down. Nelken has no friends to talk to. The leaves of the tree became red. Everybody in the building felt the earthquake. Every word counts. Raghu is panting. I don't think Wilson understood me. She didn't love him, she would never love him; he has inspired in her a secret and inexplicable dislike.

(440) 475-2789

I didn't mind doing it at all. The person on the left ruins the balance of the picture. What are people saying? I bought the black bike instead of the red one. I can't make him out. I can't decide unless you tell me your plan. Liza doesn't have to go there. I don't switch on the light in my studio at night. I've met her. We're florists.

(440) 475-2789

Have the neighbors complained? The result was disappointing. I love watching movies that make me think. Kevyn opened the cabinet drawer and pulled out a folder. You're a naive person. In addition to the general curriculum there are tutorials in the essentials of machinery, training is also carried out for skills in and learning how to use the various types of machinery. Karl spent the afternoon reading a book. That never even occurred to me.

(440) 475-2789

Helen introduced himself to Elwood. Ilya made me look through his photo album. Why don't you let Valeria go? He's just gone on leave. 'Tis very warm weather when one's in bed. The examinations are all over. Celia doesn't like this. The baby has gotten rid of its cold.

(440) 475-2789

The engineer demonstrated how to operate the sophisticated system. Walking is a good exercise. You didn't complain, did you? What a pity that she didn't tell me earlier. Ronni looked really embarrassed.

(440) 475-2789

Father drives to work. There is nothing left to say! I would not go skating today. Tears fall in my heart like the rain on the town. I think I have a way to save you some time. The experiment failed in the initial stages. Liza left for school at 7:30. Leon was the last person I expected to meet in Boston. Nobody can stop me.

(440) 475-2789

I just want to read the news. Phill and Paola weren't happy here. They fled through a secret passageway.