(443) 454-9813

You'd better get going. Rodger thinks that I'm in love with him. Cory has decided not to wait. Thuan told me he was afraid that Heather might kill him. She asked him to call her later, but he forgot to. Language is a living organism. Only an expert can tell them apart. Let's try to be rational.

(443) 454-9813

A look of surprise ran across Maria's face. My cousin from Boston, Alf, is here today. Please look up the first train to London in the railway guide. It will be funny. Make yourself some hot tea. I demanded that they be allowed to leave. I lent him a book but he still hasn't returned it. It's already a nice sum of money. Avery was walking slowly with his head down. I need help painting the fence.

(443) 454-9813

After half-time the home team slowed the pace of the game. The ship of fools was a popular allegory in medieval art and literature. Call me if you find her. I'll get ready. You might not need a grater if you have good knife skills. Martha came back from Boston the week before last. The expression on his face was more sour than a lemon. "What do you think of Celia?" "His voice is cool isn't it" "Just his voice?" "Don't you think his face is just normal?" "Uh- I think it's cool though." Wade is lying in bed, fast asleep. It needs to be repaired.

(443) 454-9813

The general gave the order to retreat. Thirteen people were hurt. There is a stranger in the meeting room. Don't come complaining to me when it bites you. Did Margot hurt you? Can I buy tickets on the day of the tour? It's a pity. Please go on with your study. I see her sweeping the room.

(443) 454-9813

Your hands are so cold. The old chair groaned under her weight. Don't leave me again. Theodore was caught off guard by the question. Jean-Pierre is a hopeless idiot. Do you think you can fix that? Please reply. My mother tongue is Klingoranto, a mixture of Klingon and Esperanto. You'll do exactly what you want, I bet.

(443) 454-9813

We need to find out what's wrong with Lindsey. I know you've got more important things to think about. Jean? Yes, I bumped into him yesterday in town. Memorize it. They don't want it. I'm not ashamed of my father's being poor. Lorenzo looked up at Keith and smiled nervously. Gail said he had a stomachache and didn't feel like eating anything. My brothers are always joking around.

(443) 454-9813

I think you should stop smoking. It almost never snows here. Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons. I always brush my teeth before I go to bed. Where can I pick up some souvenirs? Don't tell me she actually believes that nonsense. Murthy is much shorter than Ian. So what happened here? My mother gets up earlier than anyone else.

(443) 454-9813

Tarmi gave Monica the keys to the van. Don't tense up. I'm afraid that he might be late for the train. Ed's lifeless body was found in a wood. We were happier than we had ever believed possible. The company published a new magazine. You must tighten the knot. We've already met. I think I miscalculated.

(443) 454-9813

As soon as I've finished doing that, I'll help you. Rajendra was mentioned. Gideon said that he hated Arlene. Was it true? Maria studied diligently, but could never remember from one week to the next. I don't really like her.

(443) 454-9813

He suggested we should stop smoking at the meeting. It's clear from his actions that he loves her. Their only son has been dead for three years. We saw smoke in the distance. I don't remember anything about that. I think I've seen this movie before. The game was very exciting. I paid 2,000 yen for this atlas. Who's paying for the food?

(443) 454-9813

He is no more a fool than you are. I was just like Janos when I was his age. It's getting cloudy. That reminds me of him. She cooked us a delicious dinner. What did Amigo think Gretchen would say? I was impatient for the game to start. Can you hear me? Mother made us cheese sandwiches for lunch.

(443) 454-9813

I've been trying to reach him. It was probably Dannie.

(443) 454-9813

Don't be ungrateful. He's always the scapegoat. Pollutants like this derive mainly from the combustion of fuel in car engines. We played games for about an hour and a half. Look at that pretty little girl. Are you content? If only we had a daughter! There were flowers here. Be a good listener!

(443) 454-9813

Don't be upset when they are gone. Many years ago I wandered for a while on highlands completely unknown to tourists. He doesn't want to get involved. Why don't you take your jacket off? I was late because my car broke down. Can I speak to your manager? It is difficult for me to read the book. Hienz was born in Boston and he grew up in Boston.

(443) 454-9813

Why did you fail the entrance examination? This is a very important day for us. Immigrants abuse the hospitality of Europe. Louise and Glen liked their jobs. The children were fed first. I'll take care of that right away. Quit acting like a baby.

(443) 454-9813

He's not always at home on Sundays. I will introduce my father. I thought Elwood would love the gift you gave him. I bought a game for the kids. Pick whichever items on this list you want. I really want you guys to get along. I have a yellow dream. We adopted a baby. We're still having trouble with Stephen.

(443) 454-9813

The workers were laid off for three weeks. She is a very correct lady. I was up half the night. There's plenty of parking. I need finality to my affairs.

(443) 454-9813

Write on every other line. People should get more involved. I am limping along. Since when are you two on a first name basis? He said only stupid things. We'll talk again in the morning. She committed false acts. Earl is ready for you now. I hit him.