She started crying. Ji asked us several questions. The first point to be discussed is whether segregation existed in this district. He turns up his nose at everything. We need something to eat. Your behaviour was totally out of order. Some people don't like that. I don't know the name of the birds that were singing such a merry song.

It's a perfect day for a picnic. Make sure the chef is skilled before ordering fugu. She watches TV constantly. Did you write down the telephone number? Some members agree with us, some don't, and others haven't expressed their opinions. "How are you?" "Very well. Like a mouse in a Parmesan cheese." I didn't try to kill Sheila. I came here to see if there was something I could do to help, but there doesn't seem to be anything for me to do. I tend to agree. Consider it done.

That's why I don't understand. Did you finish your class registration? There are many products imported from Poland to Turkey.

This machine takes your money and gives you nothing in return. Nathaniel had a second-hand car which was barely roadworthy.

Tanaka would've loved to be able to play with children her age. She never married. This is why I was late for school.

When do you start on your trip? Can't we just agree to disagree? For one thing I don't have any money; for another, I don't have the time. We're a pretty good team. I really miss my mom's cooking.

It's a risk we'll have to take. It's a real shame that Linley can't be here today. You must account for your absence from the meeting. This parcel is addressed to you. I'm sorry about last night. Sundar doesn't like living in Boston. Why do you stay with her? I'll squeeze lemons all afternoon if it's necessary. You can't beat me, Sandip. I've been playing tennis since I was a kid.

You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I? June is pretty happy about that. How did you know that man was a cop? His cries for help were drowned by the roar of the surf. I hope you told him that. I like spicy Mexican food. She knows what you're thinking. No one's going to help you. Saiid was satisfied with the results. My uncle lived in Washington, D. C. for two years.

What's the exchange rate today?

Maria's hair is long. She forced him to eat spinach. You're like children. Wendy is packing up.

Have you already been to place ...? I think Pierre is doing a pretty good job for us. I am interested in the study of insects. The population is growing. She will perceive his irony.

This bill is long past due. I still can't believe it. The coffee bubbled in the pot. You need to be home before midnight.

Can I take a message? I remember it!

I still think I deserve a raise. I was born and bred in Britain. This is what I'm good at. We're home. I think I have tendinitis. Please describe to me exactly what happened there. If he had asked me to marry him, I think that I would have.