My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. Kuldip wants a pony. Hamlet has a clear understanding of the situation, understands that he is in the wrong no matter what he does, and realizes the consequences of his actions. He is, therefore, not mad. Pyramid scams depend on the recruitment of new investors to participate, but the numbers of people who must join to support the expanding pyramid grow so quickly that the pyramid inevitably collapses. I wish you a happy birthday. Can I get a little help? Patting me on the shoulder, he thanked me for helping him.

Hillary needs to take a long, hard look at himself.

He was all over me.

I'll buy you another one. What's the right thing to do? No one knows what's going on. Leave this building at once in case of an earthquake. She could not bear the sight of the mean man. This old house needs a good housekeeper. Your conduct is perfectly legal. Thad felt repulsed. I take it you have a problem with Janice.

Thanks for the ride.

I can't be distracted by this. He asked her to stay, but she didn't want to. Did you talk about me? Why didn't you turn up on Saturday? Could I have a second with you? He has become a role model for his younger stepbrother.

The population of Osaka City is larger than that of Kyoto City. You just have to ask for it. This was easy. I'm glad you replied. Actually, I have no intention to quit right now. I never used to eat snacks.

You must miss them a lot. And my hands were shaking.

Konstantinos didn't know if he should really do that. She wants to meet him again. Do you really want Nicolas to do that?

Where's our money? A lot can happen between now and then. Rik paid cash. I wonder if it's true. How many mosques are there in Istanbul? The police searched for the missing child. I have not seen you for ages. Marshall is engaged to my older sister. Sofia aimed the gun at Manavendra and fired it.

You have an imaginative, artistic and pretty romantic personality. I think it's Carisa's fault. There were few, if any, cases. It is hard to discern between the true and the false. A friend of your father's friend is not always your father's friend. Will you and Clark join us?

Derek needs time to relax. Kyle studies French as well. I can't stand it. Is Helen a scientist? I don't know which of you came first.

It appears to me that we misunderstand him. Merril wants me to come to Boston. My 3 year old is really trying my patience! Barricades across driveways say "Keep Out." A kilo of ketchup is equivalent to two kilos of tomatoes. Debi probably won't do that. I was hoping to surprise him. I didn't know why. Adam met Eve, his wife. The children were working like so many ants.

The girl, closing her eyes, listened to the pastor. The highest revelation is that God is in every man. I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.

I've been on the ship a lot since the last time we talked.