Does that mean you're going to buy it? It must have been an accident. The door is still open. Quick thinking prevented the damage from being even worse. I didn't know tofu was this tasty. Why did you stop then? What can I get rid of?

I shouldn't even be telling you this.

You should wash this.

Call the cops. Due to his impolite behavior toward a customer, Sid was immediately fired. John took a walk along the river. Complete the questionnaire. Something was taken. "How much money does Skip make?" "How would I know?" "Is it a good hotel?" "Yes, but it is too far."

Who is the tallest of all? We'll learn the alphabet in this lesson. Mike is alone in his office, writing a report. I'm overwhelmed with all this much work. How deep is that lake? I didn't mind. Let's see Art do that. It's not bothering anyone. We have already passed the peak of the summer heat, but it's still hot during the day. I thought we'd have fun together.

The labor unions had been threatening the government with a general strike. Toft can afford to eat at expensive restaurants every day. I wish you could be here with me right now. You could really do with a haircut.

I'd be disappointed if you didn't come to my party. The police asked Piotr to wear a wire. I need to get to work. Is it true that Pamela is going to Boston? The box was almost full. Has anybody spoken with them? I'm staying over at my friend's place. The negotiations are on a knife's edge, and could go either way.

Fill this bottle with water. I know it's not healthy. Shutoku thinks Lloyd can speak French.

It's a question not of kind, but of degree.

I'm not going to give up. I really cannot find any error in his theory. Stephen punched her in the face. It's really going to be OK. It's a simple question.

Let's go for a spin around the park. This bridge is three times as long as that bridge. I visited Edward yesterday. This is extremely ingenious. I'm ready to throw in the towel. Damone definitely needs to take a break. I'd like to know the rest of the story. Murthy told Denis to stay at home until she got well. It feels wrong, doesn't it? Fool me once, I'm mad. Fool me twice, I'm twice as mad.

She doesn't eat cake because she doesn't want to put on any more weight. The report exaggerated the capacity of the hall. Lorien is coming in on the next train. Diana's the kindest, most loving person you could ever hope to meet. I don't use them. He hurried in order to get the bus. Kay never read the book that Swamy gave him. No one asked for your opinion. I didn't finish it. Sputnik was launched on October 4, 1957.

It's a book on animals. I'll meet you there in one hour. They look happy. I'm as strong as before.

It was an accidental meeting. Do you remember the first time we went swimming together?

There was a stack of newspapers in the corner of the room. What time did you get up today? He is playing.