(479) 926-0472

Rogue's busy. The moon moves around the earth. The point is they're too young. Life is good again. Kit told me not to buy any more. It's not that high off the ground.

(479) 926-0472

My father has the same car as Mr Kimura's. Varda took three days off. We've got a mechanical problem. This book is mine, but the one on the table is yours. Are you having financial problems? Read these instructions. I liked your photograph. Way off in the distance she could see the lights of the city. Since you look tired, you had better go to bed early.

(479) 926-0472

I didn't know about your plan. Robin looks very cute when he's sleeping. How long were you in prison? Sonny came into the room, carrying a bunch of flowers. A rose is fresher as a bud than as a flower in bloom. We are going to look into the disappearance of the money.

(479) 926-0472

Daryl has a black dog. Those girls are very busy. Weapons are forbidden here. That looks bad.

(479) 926-0472

She's getting old. Where was the princess? I can't believe no one was injured.

(479) 926-0472

I will go there in place of you. He's not interested in a relationship. Emily accepted the offer. Noemi is on the loo. Why did you buy this expensive dictionary?

(479) 926-0472

Yumi plays tennis on Sunday. We were both afraid to talk. Service industries include communication, transportation, distribution, finance and a host of other areas which do not involve production of goods. She's an intelligent young woman. Ken is not the type of person who loses his temper easily. I chose to look the other way. Ed seems to be dependable. Do you like going to the theater?

(479) 926-0472

She drank milk. Pradeep is going to Boston on Monday. Everyone knew he would not be back. Oh, I don't know if I agree with you. My sunburn hurts. Luc was leaning against the rail. Pam promised he'd take care of that. That doesn't sound quite right. How did your dog get in here?

(479) 926-0472

Get a ticket for me. My son is only a teenager. Lonesome George was the last giant tortoise of his kind. A fool's bolt is soon shot. He shook hands with the girl. Just as we were leaving the exam room the doctor waved his hand saying, 'bye-bye'. Like a lion attacking its prey, the kitten jumped on its toy. Everyone has to adjust. Who ate the rest of the leftovers?

(479) 926-0472

Don't you want to talk to Antonella about it? I have nothing to say to either of you.

(479) 926-0472

I did surprise her. I'm aware that you failed. Antonella lives on a houseboat. The red chair was set apart. It was special. How long did you work for him?

(479) 926-0472

All I know is that Laurel is supposed to be here by 2:30. "Thank you for clawing me," Taninna told her cat. How many hamburgers are there? It would be great if we could do that together. Rajiv enjoys listening to live music.

(479) 926-0472

He cried and cried. Mother went to a lot of trouble to prepare dinner for our guests. He made for the door. Miles no longer trusts anyone. You should put on a raincoat because it's cold outside. They're enemies. Hsuan isn't concentrating. Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know. Laurence isn't afraid of hard work.

(479) 926-0472

We'll talk about this in detail later.

(479) 926-0472

Do you speak Japanese fluently? I stepped aside so that he could pass. This has nothing to do with Nici. You're the only one who can help Mann. Teriann, hold up. There is nothing left to do aside from packing.

(479) 926-0472

That's totally inappropriate. How did the exam go?