(480) 346-8838

Kirk currently doesn't make as much money as he used to. He hid his worries from his wife. Why do you like them? He'll return home tomorrow. I have a daughter who's married to a Frenchman. He is just a Mr Nobody.

(480) 346-8838

Sedat likes to fish. He saw the surprise on my face. Eliot isn't answering his mobile. When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it - this is knowledge. I know your Christian name. His mother was a singer. You can't accuse him of theft without having proof. Why did you think that? You have thirty minutes to make your decision. Look what you did.

(480) 346-8838

You have to help them. They were outraged. I'm employed by a French lawyer.

(480) 346-8838

Jan and Tracey had a medieval wedding. I may not be able to help. The validation methodology was based also on Bowling's reports. I cannot recall the words of the song.

(480) 346-8838

A nephew is a son of one's brother or sister. The spectators were excited by his home run. The population of the country dropped by a third. It was after a meeting in America that he decided to write a book for non-scientists. I did warn her. Latin word order is free, but not arbitrary.

(480) 346-8838

If you look closely, you don't see anything. I'm surprised we haven't run into this problem before. Someone scratched my car. We studied the Concordance to Shakespeare to accumulate examples of alliteration. My last name is Ikeda and my first name is Kazuko. We need to buy some dog food. We have to memorize this poem by the next class. I like to add new sentences to Tatoeba.

(480) 346-8838

Beth wanted Meehan to take his picture. Do you really want to get married? I hope everything goes well. He'll be here around four o'clock. Ceres is named after the Roman goddess of growing plants, harvest, and motherly love. Don't hold back anything.

(480) 346-8838

Piotr knows those rules. I have a package for her. I totally agree with his definition of friendship. What's the go for the afternoon? We've had some remarkable results. Do they have a dictionary? I wonder if he enjoyed the last match. Business is looking up.

(480) 346-8838

The work will be finished at six. I can't pay all my bills this month. Celia wants answers. He is mad about football. I like light colours. I'll stay here until he arrives.

(480) 346-8838

I wanted to impress Larry.

(480) 346-8838

Juliane has two brothers who both live in Boston. I'll pick you up. Death is only a horizon. And a horizon is just the edge of our field of view.

(480) 346-8838

Let us do the first step! Don't make mistakes! Connie found me a job.

(480) 346-8838

There's the doctor. We hate spiders. What does Sjaak expect from you? Give it a try, my friends! You can do it! Why are you doing this to me?

(480) 346-8838

Do you know what this stuff is? Everyone tried to solve the puzzle. She may speak harsh words, but deep inside she is a kind person, you know. Help! Rescue me! It can be confusing at first.

(480) 346-8838

My sense of smell is weakening. I'm extremely busy. I just want you to know that I forgive you. Do you know what time the shop is closed?

(480) 346-8838

He overslept himself. I spent the whole morning waiting for something to happen. He intervened and settled the matter peacefully for the time being. We're going south. We are seven billion now. I got a call from her this morning. They're expecting you. He put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. We'd be great together.

(480) 346-8838

I want her left alone. That article was written in English. Is there any more beer? Hume lives near the dike. What are you investigating?