480-418-7761

I'm sure Rand feels the same way. I go into the city every day. I like eating. Many inmates on death row say they don't want to die.

480-418-7761

Saad doesn't have a penny to his name. I'm flabbergasted to hear that my best friend died last night in a car accident. I hate it when you're right. I wouldn't want to intrude on your privacy. I was thinking about you earlier today. I am able to drive a car. The withdrawal symptoms are more severe than I thought. Petr opened the bag and poured out the sunflower seeds.

480-418-7761

I've heard this story before. I've got to tell him. Sonja has never eaten raw horse meat. I have a lot of gardening to do. It took you long enough to get here. Sofia watched a movie on a portable DVD player. Magnus came in first place. Portugal is a country of emigration. This car has an alarm. I feel so stupid.

480-418-7761

Break off with such a man as that. Shahid said he wanted to talk to you. Is that why you're here now? I regret having been lazy in my school days. Hope doesn't feed our familes. Are you still thinking about applying to Harvard?

480-418-7761

I don't work for him anymore. The conference called for the major powers to cut their armed forces by a third. I am having a very hard time. I always have to multitask here.

480-418-7761

Ten years ago, such business would have been a success. Sirius is a star brighter than the sun. I will be happy to go. The rain is drumming on the window. Can you find someone to help?

480-418-7761

The robot was so lifelike that it was creepy. Kees is pretty patient, isn't he? We visited the castles of the Loire. I hung a picture on the wall. The Earth is thicker around the equator. Did anyone else come into the room?

480-418-7761

Did you hear the thunder rumbling? She broke into tears.

480-418-7761

I was so wrong about him.

480-418-7761

You haven't any money. Talking of Professor Smith, his assistant is hard of hearing. We hate getting up early in the morning. He's always saying bad things about his wife. We have to learn the right things. I didn't know he had decided to leave his job.

480-418-7761

Patrice went to an all-boys boarding school. What did we miss? Am I very nice? Stop moving around so much! You're making the boat pitch, and we'll end up capsizing.

480-418-7761

Izumi said it's not over. Dogs bark. I think that would really hurt. The second woman to fly in space was Svetlana Savytskaya in 1982 onboard Soyuz-T 7. Keith and Erik stopped talking as soon as John came into the room. Juan doesn't know that Maria is his daughter.

480-418-7761

"Whose examples are these?" "They are Meryem's." That's a trivial error. They are all monsters. Why not let Natraj try?

480-418-7761

But I wasn't afraid.

480-418-7761

This paper does not absorb ink. Does Dwayne really want to do that? Bring them over. The budget must be balanced. Do you get on well with other people? He built a large shopping center.

480-418-7761

Narendra and Manavendra had way too much free time on their hands. A policeman was gazing at a suspicious pedestrian. Do you know where the police took Lorien? Surya committed suicide by hanging himself. We had better call the police. She lost her purse. If I were you I would call the doctor. The hospital food wasn't very good.

480-418-7761

I just wanted to make sure you knew what to do. Make a wish first. I met Dewey on my way to school. He whispered something in her ear. Vectors need not correspond to a physical quantity; anything can be a vector space as long as vector addition and scalar multiplication is defined. I am afraid that you will get lost.

480-418-7761

A group of foreigners arrived in Edo, i.e. Tokyo. Why are the lights off? She sleeps on her stomach.