480-418-7761

I knew I couldn't trust Tai. A little make-up worked wonders with her. I take that back.

480-418-7761

Do you think you're up to it? The money should be distributed to those in need. We asked everybody if they were hungry. Almost all Japanese boys like to play baseball. All his students looked up to him as a man of character. We're only a little away from two million. Our tent was the only one in the camping area.

480-418-7761

We were ready to attack. Let's wait on the porch. They look busy. Jon is quite photogenic. Tyler took off on his bike. Hello, is anybody there? I thought we had something to do this afternoon. Who killed him? She persuaded him to do it. I don't know what you're so worried about.

480-418-7761

All the divers already had their wet suits on. Paul won't do that right away, but he'll do it eventually. There's nothing to do here. They couldn't cope with difficulties.

480-418-7761

Craig bought three pairs of socks. It has been almost 4 years since Bernard passed away in a car accident. I'll fix you some coffee. I liked the book so much I ordered ten copies for friends. This company manufactures computer chips. Les clicked the lights on.

480-418-7761

Vinod will be late for dinner. The argument has no force. I'll come at noon to pick you up. Isidore went to the same school as Kristin did. I'm here to pick you up. You fixed it. I can't reformat my harddrive. It's too big.

480-418-7761

Since I don't have the software to open the attached file, I can't open it. Please send it again in another format.

480-418-7761

Jacob usually leaves home at seven. The sociologist has a habit of scratching his back. Kirsten is eating breakfast inside.

480-418-7761

I have no wish to harm you. "You've sprained your ankle and can't walk can you?" "No, I'm fine! I can move forward at a crawl!" I'll lend you any book that I have, as long as you keep it clean. I punched him in the face. Lenora is clearly busy. He is a very good speaker of English. You mean George Bush? I arrived at the stadium at 4:00 p.m., but the game had already started. So what's it like? Piotr didn't believe the rumor.

480-418-7761

This is a four-way stop. The light in Delbert's room is on. Begin with an easy-to-understand book. Brett had drunk too much coffee so he couldn't sleep. The Spanish word for "and" is variable.

480-418-7761

Did you wait long? I'm prejudiced. Donovan lost his shoes.

480-418-7761

I met a friend at the airport. Darci is much more experienced than me. Why are you laughing?

480-418-7761

What are you guys whispering about? That sounds wonderful. She can't assemble Ikea furniture.

480-418-7761

Kikki told me what you said. Everyone knows Harmon isn't happy here. A man at the age of forty or fifty is still a child. I know it's not possible. "Where have you been?" "I've been to the barber's."

480-418-7761

I will explain it for you. Look into the matter more carefully. Officers of the navy wear white uniforms. John's mother looks very young, so she is often mistaken for his older sister. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that aircraft. I think that, as he's using addictive substances like thinner, the chance of rehabilitation is low. I will be back in an hour. She went down the stairs in a hurry. Don't try to change the subject. Was that your question?

480-418-7761

Put down your weapons. It seems so strange. The teacher tells us to clean our classroom every day. Give me your telephone number. Sam is personally responsible for Ernest's death.