You shouldn't have paid the bill. Where are we going to go? Stop and think about it.

We found out a secret door behind the curtain. I should like to go for a swim. I start speaking. Suu's plan failed. You can believe her. I'll give it back next Monday without fail. I've climbed Mt. Fuji twice. Did you work as a cab driver in Germany? I'm really angry right now. Sharan knocked on the door to Mark's room.

Change trains at Chicago for New York. She was hurrying the hell up. I think Linder injured himself. I didn't know that Lucifer was your friend. The speaker's comments were highly offensive. Clean up your own mess. I have no idea where Keith hid the money. I'm going to ask for a new desk. People who dream of mass destruction think that society hasn't constructed anything worthwhile.

Do you think this is some kind of game? Come on, hurry up!

She was pleased by the new robe. If only I were as handsome as he is.

Have you ever put your baby into bed? Please tell me what your opinion is. Kazuhiro can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke. That never made any sense to me. I wish I had been a bird. The left brain predominates the architecture and lifestyle in North America.

Are we only friends? Is that all we need? What's your favorite day of the week? That's the one thing I hadn't thought of. Opinions vary on this point. Tell him what you want to do.

Do you think Stagger is too young? Try to hang on. This is our last chance. We've spent every Christmas for the last thirty years together. Healing the wounds of the heart takes time. They aim to stir unease in societies.

You really are pathetic. When did you visit New York? In a purely romantic relationship cheating would just be like having a boyfriend who considers himself in love with another girl and he goes and sees her and kisses her and cuddles with her and tells her he loves her. Whom we love best to them we can say least. Debi may be sincere. She reckoned that she had earned 1,500 dollars.

We took refuge in a cave and waited for the storm to pass. What's going to happen to her? A look of surprise ran across Maria's face. What is it you want me to do? Roman believes the philosophy of Ayn Rand is truly objective. You all passed the test. Mitchell committed multiple acts of violence. His view is quite logical. This watch is superior to that one. Rahul is a great motocross rider.

Please leave this place as clean as you would like to find it. Who sent them? Is there no other way? Francisco is overweight. The accident was due to his carelessness. I saw you having coffee this morning with Aaron. Mr. Tanaka and his son always take the time to greet me, and even helped me carry my things earlier. His brother has nothing but computers on his mind. Giovanni can't get around without a wheelchair. Well, one day I'll buy you a beer and you can tell me about the time you spent in Boston.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. This suitcase is heavier than it looks. You ignored Johnathan, didn't you? I want to be a Picasso. Whenever I go by, Mt. Fuji is in the clouds. He has the habit of making others jealous. Cookie was a very gentle dog. Hohn has something to say.

Triantaphyllos has no desire to get John in trouble. How's the water? The doctors are examining my stomach. Listen to how he snores. I still have a job to do. You may make use of his library. Kublai Khan is the grandson of Genghis Khan. The project is more than two years behind schedule.

We have to let people know what they need to do. My mother was furious.