484-232-8572

She readily agreed to my proposal. John's mother looks so young that she is often mistaken as John's older sister. Just 3 days left before my trip. The magazine comes out once a week. The Allies made a very unconvincing attempt to help the Russians. Take medicine. I think Matthew will win. Chip was dying to meet Linda. By the way, what is your address?

484-232-8572

Amedeo doesn't watch TV at all. I borrowed money from him. They dug up Jarl's body and gave him a proper burial. He did that for his sister. Dan berated Matt for involving Linda in the robbery. Could you show me the campus? I've decided to forgive him. The ship foundered in the stormy sea. Everyone knew us.

484-232-8572

Do you suffer from sleeplessness? It's getting light. Morning is coming. I like them both. Don't exaggerate! Let's drop it. It's not as good, if you ask me. Sedat was wearing a white lab coat.

484-232-8572

Jesse was arrested in a stolen car. Get off your butt and do something! Dan nearly choked Linda to death. She was pleasantly surprised.

484-232-8572

Thank you ever so much. She won't get away. We're going to make it. I should have studied more. A vodka and lemonade might be the shot. I believed them. Is it all resolved now?

484-232-8572

I'm surprised how inattentive I can be. I've got three kids. I will respond to both of your letters. Because he comes from a poor family, little Son may have to go without boots this winter. What does it matter how they bring up their own children? What time should I pick you up? The actress looks younger than she really is. They are willing to do it for you.

484-232-8572

Louise texted me. I saw a boat above the bridge. Is there any place around here where we can get something to eat? This is something to consider. After a moment, Adlai joined him. She knew what needed to be done. I don't think that's very likely to happen.

484-232-8572

He resigned and fled the country.

484-232-8572

The game ended with a 1-1 tie. The milk's a bit off. What do you wish to order, gentlemen? Wes accused me of having stolen his watch. Ronald comes from the south. That wouldn't be too difficult. You are a billy-goat. What guarantee do I have that you'll keep up your end of the bargain?

484-232-8572

She is absent because of sickness.

484-232-8572

I was in fact thirty-one at the time. Do not eat anything before you go to bed. Have you already paid for everything? After being ill for a long time, Jane turned into a couch potato. You have no right to tell me what to do. I wouldn't bet on it. We go to the theater once every two weeks. You can't drink seawater because it's too salty. Are you going to go to Boston next week?

484-232-8572

Sridhar clicked the light switch on. Will you wrap this package neatly for me? Doctor, it's the wrong leg! I guess we're finished. "There will be live music at the picnic." "What kind of music?" Each child has his own room.