(484) 373-0344

It's your birthday, isn't it, Yuri? He gave me a curt answer. It's actually very simple. Run! I was at a musical recently, in the third row. Seeing the actor I love up close like that made me feel more smitten with him than ever.

(484) 373-0344

We'd better brainstorm about it together and get a better idea. I can't even cook an omelet.

(484) 373-0344

Where's the post office? Eric was found guilty. Justice will prevail. Lord told us that the room was locked. If there was no air, people could not live for even ten minutes. Thanks for all the fish. I keep bumping into you.

(484) 373-0344

Some animals, such as lions, eat meat. Why didn't Sonny call? Now introduce yourself using these sentences! We've just got to go do it. I'm going to get something to drink. Are we interrupting them in their work? Alvin didn't want to tell Hiroyuki how old he was. Everybody must be subject to law. Not many survive this disease.

(484) 373-0344

I didn't want to do it this way. Having a good time, old sport? This might all be a sham. Kuldip slept on the floor. They were really excited. What makes you think we should buy something for Louie? Did you check whether your phone was in the meeting room?

(484) 373-0344

I've broken off contact with Darci. He asked me which way to go. Tal put the cups on the shelf.

(484) 373-0344

You were both drunk. You'll understand when the time comes. There was nowhere to hide. I just ate a falafel. It's hard to break a habit. It seems as if everything he touches turns to gold. Dewey wanted Murat to understand why he couldn't stay. As a permanent resident in Canada, Gil enjoyed the protection of Canadian law, but she would not be allowed to vote until she became a naturalized citizen. The creation killed its creator.

(484) 373-0344

Someone asked about Texas. I'd like to take a walk. The weak point of this book is that it's less than persuasive when the married author recommends not being married. I would consider Boston a very big city. A lot of people applied for the job. Speak clearly!

(484) 373-0344

I noticed words crudely spray-painted upon the wall, perhaps by a young Berliner, 'This wall will fall. Beliefs become reality.' Yes, across Europe, this wall will fall. For it cannot withstand faith; it cannot withstand truth. The wall cannot withstand freedom. I hope you washed that apple before you started eating it. Are you afraid of me? But there are other advantages. Tyler's in the big leagues now.

(484) 373-0344

They lived on corn, potatoes, and the meat of animals.

(484) 373-0344

Don't do it, Raphael. They're all guilty. Do you have any idea what's causing the problem? I hate weddings.

(484) 373-0344

I spoke to them last night. Rathnakumar poured the remaining beer into the sink. I waited for the answer but nobody answered. She naturally accepted the invitation. They have a problem. I really wish you hadn't done that. Shadow had plenty of fight left in him. We just wanted you to know.

(484) 373-0344

Give us a demonstration. I've been sitting here thinking about you. She slapped his face. This situation would suit Lord.