484-420-5529

Rick was over the moon about passing the exam. Both spellings are correct. What do Japanese students usually eat for lunch? I have no idea what we are doing in our math class. They live in tents. She left her room in haste. He had no coat on. With the T.V. on, how can you keep your mind on your studies?

484-420-5529

They hit it off from the beginning and have been together for two decades now. I wrote to Robin yesterday. I didn't realize how hungry I was.

484-420-5529

Could you do the dishes, please? He bolted out of the room.

484-420-5529

Why did Link have to go missing? Can we talk to him now? Where is a doctor? Cliff searched all day for the letter.

484-420-5529

Ricardo takes the lead! Isabelle swore that he didn't tell anyone about the secret.

484-420-5529

She didn't mention the accident to me. I persuaded him to be examined by the doctor. She doesn't want me to speak about this issue. I only think of you. I know a good Mexican restaurant on Park Street. We agreed to start early. The school is located at the foot of a hill. Do you speak Greek? The result fell short of our expectations. Rees wondered what he should do next.

484-420-5529

I wouldn't sell that at any price. What is your decision? She came to save me. Blasphemy is a victimless crime.

484-420-5529

I told her once and for all that I wouldn't go shopping with her. It's actually very easy to do. Linda and Kamel realized that they weren't really compatible. The old house stands on a cliff. Why couldn't you tell them? I am a Christian. I will give you a ring every night. Could you get us coffee? The animals were busy collecting nuts. Think whatever you want.

484-420-5529

Your little girl was born and is doing well. It's difficult to speak English well. It's a mistake that many people make. May I speak with them? I told him I got fired.

484-420-5529

I'll make sure Stacey writes to you.