I had never before seen this species of fish. They have time for everything.

How many of the words on this list do you not know? Counselling or arbitration is often the best way to solve disputes among members of the public. We can always still talk to each other on the phone.

Do you like this song? Stephan dove into the swimming pool. What are your influences? The doors are locked.

It isn't likely that she will come. The tower looks beautiful against the evening sky. Did you take back the books? What do adjectives modify? Bread and circuses. Voters are morons. Don't complain about it. You've asked for it. That woman is infatuated with you.

You're not going to tell me what I want to know, are you? This account does not agree with the facts.

You get rusty if you haven't spoken English for a long time. What's your favorite color of lipstick? We can do nothing but wait for a while until the seats are available. She did it for the good of the community. I wish there were no examination. Grace asked Alice if she could borrow a dress to wear to the dance. The invention of the telephone caused a revolution in our way of living. It is very important to tell the necessary from the unnecessary. I have a lot of photos. Lex believes in paranormal phenomena.

No matter how hard he may study, he cannot master English in a year or two. Were I to ask him, then he would tell me the truth. Staying home is boring. Men need some kind of external activity, because they are inactive within. Diane doesn't know all the rules yet. Are these Laurence's gloves? Can you speak Mandarin? Let the moving finger stop on - someone who understands Japanese. Can we turn on some lights?

We know where you've been. Did they have it? Many small companies went bankrupt. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. It was supposed to be quiet here. The mother in her was aroused. No suitable comment offered itself to Timo. You may think that animals can sleep in any position. The girl who works in the bakery is affable. Nobody ever came to see me in the hospital.

That's what I would've done. She dressed like a boy.

Are you aware you're being named in a lawsuit against the federal government?

Kaj just didn't want to tell Pedro. It might have been Miss Satoh who sent these flowers.

He has a ticket. An unjust peace is better than a just war. Is that dog male or female? We have a very small, plain house. It's gotten cold. Be careful you don't catch a cold. The biggest concern is cost. Martyn might be in danger. I want to go to Japan someday.

This tree is approximately three hundred years old. I went into a tearoom, where I happened to see him. Which is the fuel that stinks the most? They claimed that Harrison could not read or write. Could you please confirm the price by fax? You're going out with a Keio student, aren't you?