Everything was wrong. I didn't ask him. This is a letter from Canada. Our dog buries its bones in the garden. I think I'll go ahead and ask Giles if he'll join us.

Gale won't be getting any help from Dorian.

You were courageous to tell the truth. Great works are perfumed not by strength but by perseverance. Show me how to do it. I hate those who always skip class and ask their friends to answer the roll call for them. Drop me a line when you are in trouble. The teachers and children hate me, and I hate them too. Why do I have to go to school? Excuse me, do you know what time it is? She arrived unannounced.

Stepping into the carriage the princess drove to the grand entrance of the palace. Women didn't have the right to vote. Raphael did what he said he'd do. He went to America for the purpose of learning a new method of producing crops. I was wondering when you'd come see me. No, not yet. Please complete the sentences. I wish he could have come. Here's a list of what we need. The flood diverted the course of the river.

He explored the Amazon jungle. I wish I could care more about my grades but it seems that, at a certain point of my life, I decided they wouldn't be so important anymore. My wife usually doesn't drink coffee at night, and neither do I.

Where did you come across the principal? She gave me a wonderful present. Devon left just a moment ago. I wish you didn't always yell at Jared.

Lewis was unable to hide his tears. They had to work all year round. I didn't have those shoes. The woman cries before the wedding and the man afterwards. Ozan is strong, isn't he? What I wist I told to you. I think that that car is slowly following us. The ground started to shake and the alarm rang. It was last year. This is a copy of photo of a painting. I assume that it makes it a third level simulacrum.

John and No always walk hand in hand. If the machine is damaged, you are responsible. All the knowledge man has of science and of machinery, by the aid of which his existence is rendered comfortable upon earth, and without which he would be scarcely distinguishable in appearance and condition from a common animal, comes from the great machine and structure of the universe. Do I look like I'm having fun?

The way out is the way through. What gives you the right to do that?

I've decided to ask Mysore if she'll marry me. Annard has never driven a car before. There are a lot of places to visit in Boston. Everyone wants something different.

Nothing can be preserved that is not good.

Someone named Henry wanted to see you. I only drink water. European and Brazilian Portuguese sound very different. I owe you a lot. The small island looked like a tortoise from a distance. My brother and I went to see John off at the airport. The man hit me on the head. He remembered what was said.

I don't want him there. I can cook. Excuse me, waiter. There's a hair in my soup. The Statue of Liberty is not tired, and not because it is made of bronze. Is there something in the fridge we can drink? She gave me something.

These are the new ones. Ask for a book you're looking for.

She fooled him. I told you I'm fine. Gather all of her pictures and burn them. She isn't alone anymore. Let Alexis find his own path. I use Google every day. Many Republicans did not vote for their own candidate. I ate a tuna salad. Eva slipped on ice and broke his hip last winter. The soccer game attracted a large crowd.

He studies at a cram school. Jeannie is hanging up the laundry. Do you sell wine? She could not make both ends meet on her income. The evidence is overwhelming. He is respected by his friends. Our native language is Japanese.