(484) 628-5793

Serdar hasn't always been shy. God dammit! What were you even thinking? You can't fire them.

(484) 628-5793

I heard him. In Japan beef has a high degree of marbled fat. Let's hope Piete wasn't injured in the crash. They made a strange discovery. I'll do it later on. It is strange that she should say such a thing. You can come to visit me, provided that you promise me you'll behave. Who stole the apple?

(484) 628-5793

I knew they would suspect Carol. I think it is cruel to trap animals for fur coats. My eyes weren't keen enough to distinguish whether the black spot on the ceiling was a spider or a fly. I usually get up at six. All of us have some interest in history. In a sense, we are all historians.

(484) 628-5793

How do you like your new car? The place is too small for us. If Roland didn't think we needed help, he wouldn't be here. People have more leisure than they have ever had. This is different from what I thought. What would he like to be in the future? Tell me what you heard.

(484) 628-5793

This is the most embarrassing moment of my life. That's the last time I saw him. Deal me in. I'll see Vidhyanath later today. This is a bit too tight around my neck. You should be setting a good example for your younger brother. I never met Maria.

(484) 628-5793

His body ached. The doors are opened. It's fairly warm today. Is Ray still married to Ramneek?

(484) 628-5793

You should've apologized to Micky for what you did. Romain teaches an undergraduate course in translation. I'm not mad at Tammy anymore.

(484) 628-5793

Let's sing some old songs. I tried to get Pam to tell me. I need to purchase health insurance.

(484) 628-5793

I like listening to music, and playing music even more. You aren't sick. What if Earth's atmosphere started to behave like a too-hot greenhouse? We cannot open Earth's windows or doors to cool it off. I'm glad it makes you so happy.

(484) 628-5793

The top leaders of seven countries attended the meeting. We haven't had breakfast even though it is noon now. I think you will approve. I passed all my tests.

(484) 628-5793

I am making spare parts in a car factory. Johnathan is really clever. Rhonda was looking at a picture of Murthy. These light bulbs can't all be bad. Where can I get a vuvuzela? You sound funny. Let's wait until Monday. You should have Mr Green correct your English pronunciation. I need information about her. I don't enjoy acting.

(484) 628-5793

Whales are similar to fishes in shape. Jeffery went to Boston to look for work. We will have lived in Kyoto for eight years next March. We've already covered this subject. Write a sentence with three verbs.

(484) 628-5793

I trusted her and I believed her. I want you to follow orders. Daren needs a prescription. You must make a clean breast of what you saw at that time. This is what they call a lucky break. Does Ami have any family?