(484) 628-5793

She is her friend. I haven't had time to do the dishes for two days; they are in a pile in the kitchen sink. He loves you all.

(484) 628-5793

Let's eat out next Sunday. Quite a few students are absent today. That's my theory. I think Izchak made a mistake. I like to learn the ancient language. Whether you like it or not, you have to go.

(484) 628-5793

What the hell does she know about that? What would you suggest? By chance, I met my professor at a restaurant last night. Toft will never live up to his parents' expectations. He considers himself a guardian of moral standards. I'm not afraid of Jesper. I appreciate your concern. I thought we'd never get out of the burning building alive. I freaking love Science Fiction!

(484) 628-5793

I know what your name is. I've got to get dressed for school. She isn't paid monthly, but daily. I miss my family. We should have done it. We have so much to talk about. I'm very serious about my music. The turnover at my company is really speeding up lately.

(484) 628-5793

That's the only thing that's important. Just because a mother happens to be beautiful it does not necessarily follow that her daughter will grow up to be the same. If you had asked someone for directions, we'd be there already. Hienz handed a glass of wine to Audrey. We should be OK here for a bit. Could you go to the store and grab some eggs? Olivier said you'd ask a lot of questions.

(484) 628-5793

I want to become rich. The bus was hot and crowded. As is the case with him, he reported the event. I want to fly above the clouds. Helen is not happy, either. You're enjoying yourself.

(484) 628-5793

Bea likes to sing. Jay has lost a lot of hair since the last time I saw him. I made a huge mistake. How is Lanzarote? My last real vacation was more than three years ago. I don't know how he finds the time. In most parts of Israel, snow is extremely rare. He's a very affectionate father. Samir didn't know how to do what Marcia asked him to do. I've never done this kind of thing before.

(484) 628-5793

The meeting was canceled because of the rain. Nothing good will come out of it. Poseidon is angry. I would do anything for Kanthan. We'll meet at three o'clock in the afternoon. Samuel loves going out. It was unnatural. I asked God for a bike, but I realized that that wasn't his method. So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.

(484) 628-5793

Pinocchio was made of very hard wood and the knives broke into a thousand pieces. I used to dream about becoming a model. I'm giving you one last chance. Power and success went to his head - he no longer comes to our parties. It seems like I'm going to have a hard day. He got down the book from the shelf. These keys are not mine. Squirrels eat seeds and nuts, as well as insects and mushrooms. I got these a week ago. You can't just have it.

(484) 628-5793

The ship sailed along the coast. I'm sorry about what happened back there. There is more to life than increasing its speed. Do you really want to lose weight? Let's get with it.

(484) 628-5793

Let's get out for a while to take a walk. This sentence is composed of seven words. You're the leader. You decide. Who's that beautiful woman eating all alone? She's a good actress and she's beautiful. You're the worst. Kojin Kudo is a born poet. That'll be a lot of fun, I think. In 2011, the Administration finalized fuel economy standards for Model Year 2014-2018 for heavy-duty trucks, buses, and vans. This will reduce greenhouse gas emissions by about 270 million metric tons and save 530 million barrels of oil.

(484) 628-5793

What is he famous for? Mrs. Green taught me English. It's at that counter. For dinner we eat in the dining room. She writes to her son from time to time. Panacea is a rebellious girl.

(484) 628-5793

I hope Johan follows your instructions. They say that ferns can have flowers. When you die, you will begin to see more.

(484) 628-5793

What can I do to help Izumi? Which is creepier, a talking teddy bear or a talking doll? She got me drunk last night. We're going to have good weather for awhile. My wife often called me when I was travelling abroad.

(484) 628-5793

Please deal the cards. What is this? This is a stone.

(484) 628-5793

His advice encouraged me to try it again. You're not as dumb as you look. Shut up, the both of you. I owe him nothing. I was much moved by his speech. I knew we forgot something.

(484) 628-5793

Things will work out.