The question is are you going with us. We're obedient. She turned a page of her book. Is it on this side of the street? If she had not studied English here, she could not have passed the examination.

We made some stupid mistakes. Danger lurks around every corner. Carlos clearly lied. Man is a thinking reed. I can do it without her help. We elected Orville captain of the team. Drinking on an empty stomach is bad for your health. We're starved.

Were you at the beach all summer? All you have to do is to concentrate. It happened too fast. Are you planning on buying a car? The ostrich has wings, but it cannot fly. A new year began meanwhile. He's bisexual. Starbuck didn't realize Gene was so rich.

I need to know that Natraj won't betray us. It is you who are to blame. I was annoyed with the boy for being lazy. I think it's time for me to get my eyes checked. Jack is the most intelligent boy in the class. Singapore is extremely rich.

Don't ever let me hear you say that again. It's made of leather. She is older and wiser now. What are you saving up for? How did you help her? At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We got up at dawn. She's good-looking for her age. What proof do you have that he committed this crime?

I'm sorry, but it's just not possible.

I don't know the mayor but I'd like to meet him. They say that every year the number of tourists is greatest in October. I can't eat peanuts. Andre's grinning. I'm going to the village tomorrow. One should adopt only sentences in their own native language. Drop by and bring all your friends!

We may not have so much time. I don't believe that if I changed my habits I could become healthier. That truck is not transporting what people think. I wouldn't bet on that.

Stay here and look after her. Drew is usually very efficient, isn't he? The accident was due to his careless driving. The soldiers seized food from the people they conquered. At once the birds left their nests. He left his safe in my care.

Naresh probably won't agree with your proposal. Beware of 'One Ring' malicious nuisance calls!! We shouldn't have let him go. Can I borrow this for a while? Marie leaped out of bed. I promise I'll never tell her. He took the newspaper away from George. What is the continent with the most people living on it in the world?

This is in effect less expensive than that. Barack Obama was reelected President of the United States. Taking moderate exercise is good for the health. You can't unscramble an egg. Is Skeeter sure? Some do think so.