(502) 512-5915

Kayvan is funnier than Cliff. I spent a lot of time with them. "Can I borrow your socks?" "No." I hope you have nothing planned for this afternoon. Lum assumed that the meeting would start on time. Thanks and good night! Galen entered the lobby and found Olof waiting.

(502) 512-5915

There were three beautiful sisters, fair and delicate. The dress of one was red, of the second blue, and of the third pure white. Hand in hand they danced in the bright moonlight, by the calm lake. I'll stay here a whole month.

(502) 512-5915

I'm looking forward to meeting you. I cannot be understood in German.

(502) 512-5915

He pretended not to be listening. Save me a seat. I need this more than you.

(502) 512-5915

How many concerts did you go to last year?

(502) 512-5915

I'm allergic to aspirin, penicillin, and sulfamides. Trevor can bend spoons with the power of his mind. Are you sure you want to keep doing this? A disinterested third party resolved the dispute. I don't know when I'll get around to visiting you. Even Kinch looked worried. The express train will take you between major cities non-stop. Antonio frequently speaks with Amarth. Suspending the trial is out of the question. The past should be left in the past.

(502) 512-5915

Can you help us out? I am going to have a good day. Do you have any plans for the summer vacation? The results are by no means satisfactory. I felt that they were wrong. It's almost time for the guest to arrive. There's a back entrance. She took a close look at the ring. Let's sit here on this bench.

(502) 512-5915

I gave up my seat to an old lady. What I looked up to in Shota was not his 'strength'. It was his heroic courage to put his life on the line to carry out his convictions. The hallway is slippery, so watch your step. Hwa had an allergic reaction to the medication. Romain is taking antidepressants. I objected to being treated like a child. Silk feels soft.

(502) 512-5915

Emily has a daughter about your age. Have you studied cooking or something? Mosur isn't your typical stockbroker. Can this credit card be used internationally? I can't pay attention to the entire world at once! We're better off now than we've ever been. Earle wears the same red flannel shirt every time he goes camping. Thank you for your work.

(502) 512-5915

Kristian never knew his father. Here is a sampling of today's program. If I were free, I would accept his invitation. Maria was a reporter. I only want to help you. Chet asked Sridharan many times to let him go home early, but she wouldn't let him.

(502) 512-5915

It's dark outside.

(502) 512-5915

We are now in-laws, seeing as our kids got married. Great buildings, like great mountains, are the work of centuries. As far as I know, he used to be a good student. You won't be killed but you will suffer very much. There below lies Germany, which was formerly covered by a very dense network of railways and canals. We can never begin to finish this work by tomorrow. Do you have trouble sleeping? He makes good in everything he does. She almost went out of her senses at the news.

(502) 512-5915

I've got to the point now where my skills have plateaued. The cable is not electrified. Speak for yourself. Dimitry's father is a brilliant actor, but in real life he's a crashing bore. Tell her which train she should get on. She likes neither snakes nor mathematics.

(502) 512-5915

You're a liar. "How's it going?" "Not too bad." You're working too hard.

(502) 512-5915

A million people lost their live during the war. I fell back on the reserve tank when the gas ran out. It's hard to complain against such good people. Price appears to be nervous. It could get worse. Prince Charles has big ears. Vitya is looking at the map of Russia on the wall. Marcel wanted to stick around for a few more days.