Guy read the note again. Is that what's really bothering you? Cory said we should be patient. Try not to be late tomorrow. It was a partial success. There's no hope. Philip and Ernest were both crying. I speak French fluently. Jacques is not so tall. Both men opposed the war in Vietnam.

I saw the whole thing. What he says is nonsense. Were you able to get there in time? Can you please translate this for me? It didn't happen the way you said it did. He waited for the elevator to come down. He always behaved badly to me.

I highly doubt that. I'd like to check out. My rule always was to do the business of the day in the day. These are characteristics of the spoken language. After he died, he wanted his ashes spread over the ocean. I'm single. I burnt myself on the leg. There's something inside here. I always wanted to do this. I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

The complaint was dismissed. I didn't give her anything. Dieter has money. However, he's not all that happy. She advised him to stay in bed for two more days. I don't think that's why Van left. We want to reach a wider audience.

Let's take it easy. He managed to pass the examination. Let's conduct a research.

I used to do the same thing. I wish we didn't have to wait. You are special. Think hasn't yet told us what he needs.

I told you Jill would understand. Our car was a total loss after the accident. "Your Majesty, have you seen Namowg lately?" "Not since he ragequit after I shot his ass this morning." "Yeah! That old king is the boss!" "Okay. Keep me posted." "Sure thing." "Bye." "Bye." Here's your milk. The forest is filled with dangerous creatures, including beasts, snakes, poisonous insects, and whatnot. It is not proper to be late for a dinner party. Reid likes animals.

Who did you get that from?

We need to pay our rent by the end of the month. Manolis is a ski bum.

She doesn't even know your name. I wish Hans would stop screaming all the time. Don't hurry, we have the whole afternoon to shop.

I'm bored. He was hard up for money and lifted goods in a supermarket yesterday. If you call him a clever man, he may be happy. They had to remove a bullet lodged near his spine. I'm still busy.

Tuna is curious now. You can't tell Tor not to go. She came in through the door. I like the boy all the better for his honesty. I think it is necessary for her to go there. I don't care a fig about it! Green looks good on Alice.