502-738-8598

The boy is totally dependent on his parents. He was sentenced to the galleys. He is a convicted arsonist.

502-738-8598

Who's he? Who surprised you? It's his favorite Italian word. If only I were such a beautiful and talented person. No, Private Jackson, in this army we don't allow unlisted serial numbers. Janice was heartbroken when Blair told him she was leaving him. Go see him. I don't think I'm unapproachable.

502-738-8598

A most credible hypothesis is the one that limits the number of elements in the domain T. It is getting warmer and warmer. Nora is little hysterical, isn't she? Our American neighbor will have lived in Japan for five years next year. How many paintings did he make? We didn't need to take those risks. Give me my bag. How did he work out the plan? If you do not think about the future, you cannot have one.

502-738-8598

Her wish was granted. The insecticide promised to exterminate cockroaches. Do you object? I spend half my time going out with her. The blood stream is usually constant and continuous. We want to talk to her. The water was cold but invigorating. Miss Ito made her students work hard.

502-738-8598

Knudsen was having a good day in his new home. Does this food contain any meat? Can you write it for me? I've got the afternoon free. It wasn't designed for that purpose. Since I had a slight fever, I stayed in bed.

502-738-8598

He got up in the morning. We'll be there anyway. We'll chance it. You're three years younger than Leads. Vance's voice quavered, betraying him.

502-738-8598

We can pay 200 dollars at most. What are you going to do during the summer holidays? That should be clear. I won't tell him you said that. All those who made the grade in entering that school could not have done so only by cramming. Everyone is still smiling.

502-738-8598

She wore a red blouse.

502-738-8598

Valeria sat down at the kitchen table. Belgian fries are the best in the whole world! I'm the one who has the key to the truck. It's a dull job to clean a bike. She ignored him pretty much all day. That was an interesting day. I sincerely hope it won't come to that.

502-738-8598

Darrell devoted his life to find a solution to the problem. Is he in favor of the plan? Israel is Shankar's stepdaughter. When the last customer leaves, we close the doors. I had a good coach. If you ever come back to me, I'll never treat you badly again.

502-738-8598

Benson needs your help just as much as I do. No more chatting! He will play tennis tomorrow. When she looked, he shut the door and locked her into the totally dark closet. Spongebob and Patrick are friends. We're going to rent a car and drive to Boston. I know I should stay. My mum let me go to the movies. There is an urgent need for peace talks. She advised him to give up smoking.

502-738-8598

I have a suspicious nature.

502-738-8598

My father has gone to the United States. We're faster than anyone else. I wonder if anybody can help us. She's not pregnant.

502-738-8598

They sell various kinds of goods at that store. I found this film very interesting.

502-738-8598

Jacob fell asleep as soon as the movie began. Put it up a notch. Did anybody see anybody? Let them come. When was the last time you ate dinner with your parents? King has trouble understanding French.

502-738-8598

Ima filled the three glasses with orange juice. His death surprised us all. Clark is going to have to leave. I've never had sushi. I find it convenient to receive it. A good diplomat is a person who practises the technique of letting someone else let the cat out of the bag. Jochen began to really enjoy jogging after a few days. Louis was struck off the medical register for inappropriate conduct with a patient. A leopard never changes its spots. You don't have to answer quickly.