(502) 738-8598

20 people were detained by the Federal Police. Kristen had bruises all over his body.

(502) 738-8598

He proved to be an ideal husband. We wouldn't want to do that. The principles of building a German sentence differ remarkably from those of building a Russian sentence.

(502) 738-8598

We hope this never happens again. We are with you. He felt uneasy in his father's presence. We are boiling water. He is looked up to for his breadth of mind.

(502) 738-8598

Mariou heard Perry. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is an explosion of colors. You could read Kant by yourself, if you wanted; but you must share a joke with someone else. Slovenia is called "Slovenija" in Slovene. Don't tell her about it.

(502) 738-8598

Ti was wearing an orange jumpsuit and his hands were cuffed in front of him. Fifteen milliard euros must be saved over the course of the next four years. Hi, how are you, my dear friend? Yes. She got an introduction from her previous doctor and transferred to another hospital. The remains of human cities dot the Earth. Some fish are able to change their gender. He has an endless store of good jokes.

(502) 738-8598

I won't always be around. I have the dictionary. Do you think something will happen soon? Oh, tell me your name! Follow the stars. The most frightening of our enemies are often the smallest ones. Do you use aftershave? She was playing the piano when the guests arrived. Everyone should've listened. Their job is to dust the furniture.

(502) 738-8598

His beating four competitors in a row won our high school team the championship. His action sprang from prejudice. She's thinking of taking a couple of courses at a cooking school. Instead, I could help you out.

(502) 738-8598

You're an hour late. Brodie knew it would happen. I must run. Don't be stupid.

(502) 738-8598

The cat hissed at her. He was appointed adviser to the board. It's not quite the same. He knows how to interrogate people. This fraud impersonated a doctor. It's pouring pretty hard out there! Gretchen said Lawrence had given him permission to leave early. I'm not finished yet. Ramadoss is wearing a new suit today. I have known him for two years.

(502) 738-8598

I sure could use a cold beer. Felix opened the screen door. Do you have a headache and a sore throat?