503-212-9172

You put too many carrots in the stew. Never ask for the obvious. Be sure to get in touch with me, if there is anything I can do for you. How are you going to help them? Were you present at the meeting? She is not as old as my sister is.

503-212-9172

This is excellent wine. Dana is just a know-it-all. Val can explain. I'm not selling you my car.

503-212-9172

This dress suits you well. I was wondering if you were still here. More than 30,000 people braved the rain and cold to attend the Canada Day parade. He is as tall as my father. I'll be back before morning. Last winter, it was so cold that water froze in the wells. Wendy doesn't know what to feed Petr's dog. She made me cry.

503-212-9172

The laborers are murmuring against their working conditions. I called him up, but he wasn't there. Eat with who you want to eat with. Willie should definitely visit an art museum or two while he's in France.

503-212-9172

Ramadoss is younger than he looks. If you take this bus, you will reach the village. I know absolutely nothing.

503-212-9172

Jun turned on the lamp. I had fun doing this. I have seen it a lot. The skit was hilarious. Shall we take a cab? Your composition is very good, and it has few mistakes. I looked for my cup, but didn't find it. I had a quarrel with him about trifles. We have invited our new neighbours for a drink.

503-212-9172

"Tell me why you are so sad." "It's personal."

503-212-9172

Petr is richer than I am. I've never heard you complain. That was very helpful. I need to tell her. They don't have raincoats? We could all be better teachers. I'm going to bring Syed back here.

503-212-9172

My little brother goes to an elementary school.

503-212-9172

She treated his broken leg. I told him, once for all, that I would not marry him. Manny is asking for it. Jinchao is only a few inches taller than Rathnakumar.

503-212-9172

Where are her other pictures? I just want to know why Noemi isn't here. What can I tell Belinda that he doesn't already know? I can't imagine myself ever being in the mood for that kind of thing.

503-212-9172

You liked that movie, didn't you? I've already spoken to Sherman about that. What is all the fuss about? You should attend to your own business. Floria is a really good kisser.

503-212-9172

It's non-refundable. I'm going to get you. Do you know John's father died of a heart attack? The greatest hate springs from the greatest love. I tried to find her.

503-212-9172

Please use this wooden box in place of a chair. How long does it take to go to the office from your home? Let's put off the meeting until next Friday. Evan has been sitting in that room alone for five hours. The Indians were hungry. Darrell would've been thirty years old today if he hadn't passed away last year. Have you ever crossed a river as big as this one? Any clues? I don't know the cause. You may not get this chance again.

503-212-9172

That was evident. I got an A on my essay. Her father is a famous doctor. In the first month of that year, I saw that it snowed for four days from the 14th until the 17th. This is quite sound from a scientific aspect. We all felt embarrassed to sing a song in public. Josip is eccentric, isn't he? Could you please tell Susumu we need his help? It is raining cats and dogs. I believe congratulations are in order.

503-212-9172

They see very clearly that this is an emergency and that this cannot go on for long. I'm still not sure I can be there.