503-212-9172

It does not necessarily get better, but it can if we make it. Please don't ask me any more questions. Can any of you tell me where Tovah is? Is that cat grey? We are her sons. Women want to have sex too. What are you going to be in the future? He is a great scientist. There's nothing worse than a long-distance relationship.

503-212-9172

There are more than enough rocks here. How did she find that out?

503-212-9172

You'll have no problem with this. Have you ever eaten anything that made you hallucinate? In the past, the old used to be looked upon as experts in solving various problems of life.

503-212-9172

Sjaak coughed softly. Your order will be shipped as soon as possible. Ethan is in the mess hall. Chandra has the ability to record X-rays from clouds of gas with temperatures measuring in the millions of degrees. Spyros is a really bad cook. You are a snake! I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I'm just telling you what I heard. In fact, the opposite is more likely to occur.

503-212-9172

The astronaut was seen to land on the moon. Kit's great-grandfather was born blind.

503-212-9172

I never meant for things to happen the way they did. We have to speak. They walked a great amount without drinking water. It is because he is honest that I like him.

503-212-9172

The negotiations made little progress. I hope that isn't true.

503-212-9172

Died at age 54. I can't help but complain.

503-212-9172

I've got to leave Boston. Try to ignore them. Dieter and Nigel still haven't woken up. With more than two million e-mails sent every second, someone, somewhere, is sending an e-mail as we speak. You might not like what you hear. I'm an old friend of the family.

503-212-9172

What's your favorite kind of movie to watch? This argument is irrefutable.

503-212-9172

Did you forget to sign your name again? I'm the surgeon.

503-212-9172

She wore a yellow ribbon. After the accident, Jacobson decided to stop skating. I wondered what happened to you. Ernst was able to ski down the slope in three minutes. I still believe it.