504-505-3729

After the waiter left, Matthew and The continued their conversation. I don't think Alain likes you. You haven't met Allan yet, have you?

504-505-3729

The city is found west of London. There are no girls on the Internet. I would've told you how to do it right. Can you come back in here? We thought that you would not come because of your commitments. I wish you had come with us. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time; but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. Pedro is really smart.

504-505-3729

They are too drunk. Jiri needs help getting dressed. When we started out, we only had six employees. We all cried a lot. I wouldn't count anything out. Things are always more complex than we think. That is another matter. She ate candies one after another until she was completely full.

504-505-3729

Dan was arrested at church. Happy is a man who is contented. We gave a ball last week.

504-505-3729

Jimmy is a great raconteur and is such fun to be around.

504-505-3729

Ottawa is the capital of Canada. Despite your reservations, we will do what we decided to do. My only complaint is that where I work isn't closer to my house. I'll give you my car. You'd better not argue with Clyde.

504-505-3729

Jeanne's interested. Lord is trying not to worry too much. Halloween is still weeks away. He is master of his own time. You won a three-week vacation for two. It is not as simple as it seems. Who would want this job? Atuqtuaq put the blubber into the wooden box.

504-505-3729

I'm going out to get some fresh air. I really appreciate your advice. Darci won't be back before 2:30. He entered the room after you left.

504-505-3729

Steven took off his coat and put it on a chair. Put your backs into it. Elaine returned home three hours later. This is how to cook rice. Would you carry this down to the second floor for me?

504-505-3729

I got married too young. She took out a full-page ad in the newspaper pleading for help in finding her kidnapped daughter. Could somebody please introduce me to Myron? I found something even sexier. We'd better go check on it. We'll talk about that over supper. Let me show you the way. He speaks English like a Spanish cow. He turned off all the lights at eleven. Lin drove to the post office.

504-505-3729

It's my problem. Do you want to stay with me? I will not write a letter in English. How did you and Dad meet? What is the emergency telephone number? Bob was surprised to see Miek. I'm taking you to school.

504-505-3729

Isaac put the magazine back on the coffee table.

504-505-3729

My mind was in a haze after drinking so much. He pretended to be a doctor. You're really very good. It's not safe to drive without wearing a seatbelt.

504-505-3729

Danielle doesn't want to be there. Kate couldn't walk. Don't mind about what others think. Your French is excellent. We haven't had a price increase in the last five years. He lied by intent. I know what today is. It's your thirtieth birthday, isn't it? It is often said that Japanese universities are difficult to enter, but easy to graduate from. I consulted her.

504-505-3729

I've got some work to do. They'll be here soon. There was no doubt in my mind that Nanda would make the right decision. You went too far! Lucifer did not want to wait. Ritalynne behaved quite badly.

504-505-3729

What are some foods you usually eat with a spoon? I have to get there quickly. The book costs fifteen dollars.

504-505-3729

The event still remains vivid in my memory. Marian says he's not done yet.