(504) 505-3729

It'll cost at least 2,000 yen to take a taxi. Yesterday I stumbled across a copy of my father's family register. I do this too. Helge warned Horst not to go out by herself after dark. The employer was quite taken by her charm.

(504) 505-3729

She cooks well. We're running short of oil. We'd better ask the store to bring us more. Lance's trial started today. No one can do the job better than Anderson. I write poems in my free time. This isn't a sentence in Chinese!

(504) 505-3729

That was well worth the wait.

(504) 505-3729

I write poetry in my free time. The poet lived here some twenty odd years. I want to know how you feel about it. I told you I wouldn't do that anymore. Raman couldn't help worrying about Wendy. I don't think you're lying.

(504) 505-3729

George has waited for three hours. I have been there scores of times. That's exactly what I would do. Does this ring a bell? He is able to subordinate passion to reason.

(504) 505-3729

We are the Borg. Francois claims one and only one god exists. We've got a very long journey ahead of us. Just tell Victor not to worry. Nobody had any idea what I wanted. Discover the world! Give those cookies to Rebecca. We have no spare money. I heard Sean snoring during the class. Please could I have a subway map.

(504) 505-3729

I took a bus so I wouldn't be late for my appointment. Is this the key your uncle is looking for? Nils isn't going to prison. Anton is a marketing consultant.

(504) 505-3729

Just between us, that's my girlfriend. That language sounds very pretty. I heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen. It is certain that he is wrong.

(504) 505-3729

We can't take the risk. I love aubergine. Can someone please just tell us what happened? Major has no choice in this matter.

(504) 505-3729

You do have a problem. Earl seems to be in love with Jeanette.

(504) 505-3729

We will have a small comfortable house. The delegates voted on the issue. I cannot help laughing at him. Transportation has been arranged. I can deliver that to you. May we swim here?

(504) 505-3729

What's your next question? Scrooge was not much in the habit of cracking jokes. Ro doubled his investment in a year. Let's play catch. When do you have to file your income tax returns? I won't marry anyone. Grace can drive a car, too. This steak has a good smell.

(504) 505-3729

He doesn't see the point in life. They've gone to buy a baseball. I was very sad when Becky died. Herbert and Joanne are about to leave. There is snow on the mountain. If you leave right now, you'll be in time for the plane for sure. Take our picture. You are killing me slowly. Blessed is the one who expects nothing, for this one will never be disillusioned.

(504) 505-3729

He fired at point blank range. I'd like to talk to him myself. I'm asking Kevan to wait. I haven't had any alcohol for six months. I met Milo there.