(504) 505-3729

She is a monster. We live ten kilometers from Thessaloniki. Eating too much fat is supposed to cause heart disease. We need standardization. This is my father. This skirt hangs nicely.

(504) 505-3729

Jean-Pierre seems to be looking for something. They expected to win.

(504) 505-3729

She rode a camel. You have a mosquito on your right forearm. I saw what Murray did. Judgment requires impartiality. He's so handsome! My mother is busy as a bee every day.

(504) 505-3729

The hike will take at least eight hours. I used to not do that. No one was killed in the fire. You must learn to govern your temper. I was happy to see her.

(504) 505-3729

I didn't realize Dwayne was married.

(504) 505-3729

When was the last time you drew a plan? It is marvelous. You surprised everybody. Sharon asked Torsten whether she liked the plan or not.

(504) 505-3729

Most computers made today are equipped with multi-core processors. What is the quality of the water that the Palestinians drink in the occupied territories? I am looking for a white mini skirt! After asking for my key at the front desk, I took the elevator to my floor. It's the deadliest city in America. I didn't know what I'd find. I've known about this for years. I thought we were past that. Joubert said that he wanted to buy a blue sweater. Grab the meat before it burns to a crisp!

(504) 505-3729

Your door's unlocked. The Chinese have found that the better their children know English, the less they use idiomatic expressions in Chinese. We're going to need a couple of more hours to finish this. It's almost October. No, it's the tomatoes. It's that time of the year again.

(504) 505-3729

Those are my sister's books. Dan's car screeched to a stop. He imitated the works of Van Gogh.

(504) 505-3729

Suddenly he saw me. Marie said he wasn't going to wait for Gypsy. Give me a bottle of wine. She is a leader in her field. I'll only be a minute. Mysore is sexually frustrated. They will hammer their swords into ploughshares and their spears into sickles. Nation will not lift sword against nation, no longer will they learn how to make war. Clare sorrowfully buried her mother. Everything is in the hands of God. Winston certainly cut loose at that party.