How about a match between the English and the others? Who are you so afraid of? I don't know how to handle it.

Whose golf bag is this? Let's give it a shot.

I have been to see the baseball game. They conducted the following experiment to collect the data. I can't understand why James always finds fault with his wife. Milo is deaf in the left ear. He has been to the station to see her off. Joshua is always in a bad mood. This sentence of death, which, they tell us, was thus passed upon Adam, must either have meant dying naturally, that is, ceasing to live, or have meant what these mythologists call damnation. I bake two or three loaves of bread every week. Everyone is happy with the decision, so please don't rock the boat. Geoff sat alone.

I cannot help admiring his appetite. All the songs we sang tonight were written by Blaine. I'd like to talk to him. By the chalice of Jesus, Reverend hermit, what is this infernal liquor? Young men such as you are needed for this work. I polished your shoes for you. Raj made no move to help Galen. What makes one person more intelligent than another?

Karl wants to be admired. Paola looked through the keyhole. As far as I know, he's a kind man. The slaves rebelled against their masters.

The library is in the middle of the city. No matter how hard you try, you can't finish it in a day. Vilhelm caused the accident.

She has been busy since last week. I'm stuck here in Boston because of the storm. Both sheets of paper are the same shape.

If there are any new developments, let me know. Churchill was a worthy statesman. Your answer is incorrect. How many people are in your crew? Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can cause birth defects. All the bank robbers were wearing masks. I'll have to get my parent's permission to go to the dance with you. Remember, remember, the Fifth of November. Safety is not guaranteed.

My mother divided the cake into eight pieces. Can we make one of those? Are you willing to take that chance? There are no pens on the desk. Edmond didn't tell me he couldn't speak French. Mitch told me that I could use his computer. This suitcase is heavier than it looks. Our car broke down on our way there. Sean seems conservative.

They waved good-bye to their parents as the train pulled out. Where did you put them? That's going to take some time. I don't want to give myself false hopes. We're trying to locate Jeremy. She was called away to the party.

I was home all night.

That is not a discovery, everybody knows it! I found it necessary to get a loan.

The teacher gave us a copy of the syllabus in the first class. Thank you for waiting. One kid's meal and an ice cream soda. Claudia stared at Marvin blankly. Do you think I don't care? Niels isn't as innocent as he seems. Tears coursed down her cheeks. I was involved in the trouble. I don't know how to behave here. He killed him to avenge his dead father.

Oh my God, I so hate this movie! If Antonella had understood French, he would've known what was going on. On the edge of the cliff blooms the most beautiful flowers. They forgot their umbrellas. Jeffrey can be very vindictive. Guido showed Warren the list. Don't walk away from us. Saify picked up Dan at the airport. We're flying to Boston tomorrow.

He has a firm belief. Here is her letter asking us to take care of her only son. Psychology is the science of the mind.

How did the accident happen? The people suffered under the cruel tyrant. Everybody washed in the kitchen.